Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Seattle Smoke Shops?

This is a discussion on Seattle Smoke Shops? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I may be heading into Seattle, or at least the NW Coast of Washington in August and have no idea ...

Seattle Smoke Shops?

I may be heading into Seattle, or at least the NW Coast of Washington in August and have no idea where to pick up cigars in that area. We will be coming in by boat from Canada and I hope to stock up. Anybody in that area have some suggestions? Thanks!
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." Hyman Rickover

Usually the best place to start is the RTDA site that lists tobacco shops by state and city. There are quite a few in Seattle. This the link: http://rtda.org/links.html

The best places to buy cigars in Washington State are the Indian Reservation smoke shops.

There are also a few regular shops outside the reservations depending on where you are going.

If you get anywhere near Poulsbo and want to get together for a cigar PM me. I won't go to Seattle as we can't smoke cigars there anyway.

Glenn

Thanks for the info. I am not exactly sure yet which harbour we will be coming yet but this helps me narrow down a location
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." Hyman Rickover

The best places to buy cigars in Washington State are the Indian Reservation smoke shops.

there is one in anacortes, which is about an hour north of seattle, they have the largest humidor north of the seattle area and no tobacco tax, anywhere else yer gonna pay twice the cigar price