Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

mega pocket torch

This is a discussion on mega pocket torch within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; so i got this mega pocket torch, and..now it dosent light, theres a blue spark and i can hear the ...

Alpha Puffer Fish

mega pocket torch

so i got this mega pocket torch, and..now it dosent light, theres a blue spark and i can hear the butane hissing. and its clear so i know its full. But it wont lite, and when it does its like this fat flame, not a torch flame like its supposed to be, ive adjusted the plus and minus. theres some othere screws on it near the top and stuff..anyone got any ideas whats wrong with it ? its was burning great yesterday, and today its effed. i dont know if i filled it to high or what..uggh

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by redbeard View Post
    so i got this mega pocket torch, and..now it dosent light, theres a blue spark and i can hear the butane hissing. and its clear so i know its full. But it wont lite, and when it does its like this fat flame, not a torch flame like its supposed to be, ive adjusted the plus and minus. theres some othere screws on it near the top and stuff..anyone got any ideas whats wrong with it ? its was burning great yesterday, and today its effed. i dont know if i filled it to high or what..uggh
    the innernet really has no info. i dont know if your supposed to chage any parts, i cant find any, i dont know if the flint looking thing needs changed or not, looks fine , its sparking...bleh what a dissapointment

Sounds like a bad igniter. Sometimes when they go bad they will still spark a little. Just not enough to light fluid. Send it back if possible.
    "Nunc scio quit sit amor" Virgil

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by pv1191 View Post
    Sounds like a bad igniter. Sometimes when they go bad they will still spark a little. Just not enough to light fluid. Send it back if possible.
    yeah it dosent say lite, it just sparks....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader happy1's Avatar

I got one and it needed the adjustment screw turned up
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
    Douglas MacArthur

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by happy1 View Post
    I got one and it needed the adjustment screw turned up
    which one is that ?