Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cohibas at CVS Pharmacy

This is a discussion on Cohibas at CVS Pharmacy within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Just walked into my local CVS and saw that they had Cohiba and Macanudo mini's behind the counter...Couldn't resist and ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes KickU2Sleep's Avatar

Cohibas at CVS Pharmacy

Just walked into my local CVS and saw that they had Cohiba and Macanudo mini's behind the counter...Couldn't resist and bought a tin of both...They were both actually pretty good...Smoking em made me feel like I was a giant..lol...Think my wife might like'em cause they're cute...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

Re: Cohibas at CVS Pharmacy

very nice

I have to look at my CVS, thanks for the info.
    The METAL will NEVER Die!

I'd imagine they were rather dry

Dom

yeah i've tried these. They're not bad but the only problem is that the stores dont keep them in humidors. The RH here is around 71 so it's not that big of a deal.

Dry or not I'm sure they are better then the other cigars they have there!

Baz

Unless I am wrong, they are usually 'baked' and don't need to be in a humidifier...I have kept tins in my golf bag and even after many months they are the same...

The Macanudo minis are pretty decent little smokes. I tend to buy a pack of them when I'm going bar-crawling with my friends. They are small enough that I can light them like cigarettes instead of cigars, which is a great bonus. That and no cutter required...so it's super easy to carry light that way.

I do like them humid though...about 70%...it helps them burn slower and cooler, which makes them a bit more enjoyable to me.
    I'm in ur humidorz, collectin ur Gurkhas!

Yeah, I've noticed these things at Walgreen's. Two cigars that should only be sold at Walgreen's

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    However, if it smells like a stripper, then it's definitely an Acid!

I don't buy anything from behind the counter here, since our RH normally ranges from 5-15%.

These are cigarellos...they are fine to smoke cigarette dry. You can humidify them if you want, but it won't change the flavor any, just how the burn.
    I'm in ur humidorz, collectin ur Gurkhas!

Puffer Fish with some spikes KickU2Sleep's Avatar

They weren"t bad at all, the Cohiba's even had a piece of cedar in it...I definately believe that they will do when you're out late and in need of a cigar but can't stomach the usual drug store crap. Since I'm on nights right now they do just fine when I don't wanna wake the wife up to get into the humi....