Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lampe Berger- Do they work ??

This is a discussion on Lampe Berger- Do they work ?? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Anyone have experience with these to eliminate Cigar smoke. Do they really eliminate the orders or just cover it up?? ...

Lampe Berger- Do they work ??

Anyone have experience with these to eliminate Cigar smoke. Do they really eliminate the orders or just cover it up?? Let me know if you have experience. Also suggested Fragrances.

Thanks Drrgill
    Life is to short to Smoke Cheap Cigars or Drink Cheap
    Wine !!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cigartexan's Avatar

RE: Lampe Berger- Do they work ??

I hate air fresheners with a passion. I do however love our Berger Lampe. I don't know if it eliminates odor, but it does a good job covering it up, LOL!
    I have a theory about smoking in the home. If you smoke filtered cigarettes and or leave your buts in the ashtray your going to have a smelly house. I think it's more the odor from cigar buts or cigarettes buts sitting in the tray, more than the smoke itself. I don't smoke in my home that often, but when I do, I close the doors to the bedrooms and fire up the Berger. I leave it going till 15 minutes after I finish my cigar. My wife can't tell I've had a cigar once a couple hours has passed. I'm not too concerned with cleaning my air, but the Lampe Berger works great for cigar IMHO. The scents we use are: Honeysuckle, New Orleans and Patchouli. I hope this helps you out.

Jack

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mastershogun's Avatar

Re: Lampe Berger- Do they work ??

Thought I'd give this a bump and see if others had more to say about it

I've been using them for six or seven years. Love them. I've had quite a few folks disbelieve me when I've told them that I smoke in my place daily (thanks to the Lampe Berger).
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

Maturing Puffer Fish JackSchwartz's Avatar

Lampe Berge works great. Before I was married I used to love getting home from work and smoke a nice cigar on the couch while I watched the tube. The wife put an end to that right away. I got a Lampe Berger a year ago. Was a little skeptical about them so I first tried smoking a cigarette while using the Lampe Berger. I sparked up the Lampe Berger, lit a cigarette and let the Lampe Berger burn for about a half hour after I finished the smoke. Wife got home and she was none the wiser. I smoked cigarettes for about a week before I got the balls to try a cigar. To this day I'm still smoking and I'm still married.

Favorite flavors: Winterwood, New Orleans, Fresh Linen

If you do decide to get one just remember to snuff it out after you're done using it. I blew through a couple bottles of juice before I learned that lesson.

Eric

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

I always wondered what was the deal with these, how much do they run typically?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSchwartz View Post
    New Orleans
    Great oil. My absolute favorite is Ystre.
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

Maturing Puffer Fish JackSchwartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post
    I always wondered what was the deal with these, how much do they run typically?
    You can get one starting around $59. Though, I think I remember one around $30 but I can't find any info on it right now.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackSchwartz View Post
    You can get one starting around $59. Though, I think I remember one around $30 but I can't find any info on it right now.
    Thanks I might look into one

Puffer Fish with many spikes Woogie's Avatar

I've had my Lampe Berger for almost three years and I love it. Not only does it do a great job of covering stogie smoke, I burn mine all the time just to make the house smell nice. By far my favorite scent is once called orange-cinamon. I say get one, you and your spouse/girlfriend/roomates, will love it.

Woogie

Leading Puffer Fish

I swear by mine. Great for cooking smells as well.
    Fave scent is Grapefruit.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader txdyna65's Avatar

We have a couple of the La Tee Da lamps. Works same as the Lamp Bergers, but usually cheaper. Takes away the cigar smell very good and leaves a nice scent.

anyone wanna share where they got theirs? somewhere reliable that would have the different scents in stock

Elder Puffer Fish Leader txdyna65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gizzy View Post
    anyone wanna share where they got theirs? somewhere reliable that would have the different scents in stock
    Ive bought from a couple places for my wife. I'll have to dig for the link to the other places. Serious Cigars in Houston has them and sells online. Another place is C.I.G.A.R. in San Antonio.

Here is the direct link to Serious'

http://www.seriouscigars.com/types/B...Effusion+Lamps

I've been looking at these since seeing this post, Lampe Berger seems to be a brand name, I'm curious if any of the other lamps that burn scented oils would work, I wouldnt mind picking up something like this. I always use scented candels. I'm going to look around locally.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast