Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

egars.com

This is a discussion on egars.com within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I have run across this site egars.com and the prices seem reasonable, has anyone had experience with this site your ...

Newbie in the ocean

Cool egars.com

I have run across this site egars.com and the prices seem reasonable, has anyone had experience with this site your thoughts would be appreciated.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes mrsmitty's Avatar

Re: egars.com

Never heard of them but they seem to have pretty good prices. I was trying to look at there humidors and nothing would come up for me. Hmmm.

I am my brothers keeper! slyder's Avatar

I just checked this site out.........WOW they do have some good prices. DPG Cuban Classic robusto for $80 a box!!!! Diamond crown robustos for $120!!! there site also says they will match any price. Might have a new player in town boys.
    I am my brothers keeper.

I'm going to call the 1800 number and make sure it's legit I've found some sites that seem to be to good to be true & most are exactly that to good to be true, lots of phony sites that look legit selling electronics so I'm a bit hesitant to try new company's out.
    Last edited by mrsmitty; 08-09-2009 at 03:07 PM.

I am my brothers keeper! slyder's Avatar

yeah i was wondering that myself. Cheapest DPG CC ive seen was $110 on Cbid. Im hoping that its legit cause that will open up alot of people to some killer high class stogies.
    I am my brothers keeper.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Just checked it out. The country options for shipping are United States and Israel. What a combination? Kind of wary when I saw that.

some reeaaaaaaaaaallly good prices there... im gonna wait to see some feedback but i am excited

Just did a quick comparison on Padron Serie 1926 #9.

FSS - 448.80
    BCP - 430.95
    Cigar.com - 432.95
    Egars - 347.95

Their prices are suspiciously low. Doesn't smell quite right to me.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Koolpsych's Avatar

Wow great prices on everything! I'd be wary though, I have never heard of them being mentioned before. Someone bite the bullet and order then tell us if they follow through!

No longer a community member. Nickerson's Avatar

EGARS.COM
    The Best Cigar Site on the Planet

Our Mission:
    To provide you with the best cigars at great prices with world class service including an
    unconditional money-back guarantee!

e gars.com has a very simple goal. To be "The best cigar site on the planet". We often get asked, "why should I buy from e gars.com?" The short answer is easy - we are "the nice guys". However there needs to be more. We have to sell the best cigars at the best prices, while providing the best possible service. Nothing short of this will do.

There are a lot of companies selling cigars on the internet, many are cigar stores that do it as a sideline to enhance their traditional sales, others are mail order houses that thought it would be cool to be on the web. While you can buy cigars from these guys, the price and service levels will be all over the block.

e gars was developed from the ground up to sell cigars on the net. This allows us to sell cigars at the lowest possible margin while providing the best possible e-shopping experience. An easy way to say it is: we get e-commerce.

We try to keep up with our competitors pricing, but it gets harder by the day. So if you see a lower price out there, please let us know and we will gladly match it.

e gars stands behind everything it sells with an unconditional guarantee. At any time if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, send back the unused portion for a refund.

S o give us a try and feel free to tell us how we can do a better job. We strive to improve our service every day.

Sincerely,
    Your boys at e gars.com

No longer a community member. Nickerson's Avatar

Hmmm...?

Are they selling Arturo Fuente Anejo Singles for $100.00+?

Arturo Fuente Anejo

Tatuaje Series P #2 - 5 x 50 - Robusto - (31/Box)
    Our Price: $68.85

Gad damn

Diamond Crown Maximus - Robusto #5 - 5 x 50 - (20/Box)
    Our Price: $137.70

Okay wtf?

Anyone dare do a split order from them?
    Last edited by Nickerson; 08-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Did a web search and came up with very little info on them except that they don't ship to addresses in New York. Anyone going to volunteer to take one for the team and order from them?

Searched there address and it came up as Gilbert Motor Works‎? Lol I called there number and everything sounds professional, I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask them about the address, and our concerns on the forum and see what they have to say about it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Tarks's Avatar

The site is very nice. I like the layout. So, who is going to make the 1st order??? lol

THey ave opus singles as well. Nice looks great and the prices are awesome

Cigar Rights of America Member

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast