Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

RyJ Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler $7.95

This is a discussion on RyJ Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler $7.95 within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I don't know if you guys are aware or interested in this offer, but I thought I would let you ...

Thumbs up RyJ Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler $7.95

I don't know if you guys are aware or interested in this offer, but I thought I would let you know it's out there. Just oredered mine.
    Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler Only $7.95 delivered.
    www.ryjhabanareserveoffer.com

Puffer Fish with some spikes edogg's Avatar

Re: RyJ Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler $7.95

I got the same deal before. Just be ready to wait at least 6-8 weeks. I actually forgot I ordered mine when they showed up.

Smile Re: RyJ Habana Reserve Four Cigar Trial Sampler $7.95

Quote Originally Posted by edogg View Post
    I got the same deal before. Just be ready to wait at least 6-8 weeks. I actually forgot I ordered mine when they showed up.
    Yeah...I noticed the long ship time....I assumed I would forget about them and have a nice surprise in the mail in early Feb 2010!

Puffer Fish with some spikes muellator's Avatar

Looks good, too bad no shipping to Canada.

Young Puffer Fish

I just had a buddy call me a couple days ago. I send cigars to him every now and again. He asked if I sent him some Monte's. I said no, but then remembered he had sent me a link several months ago to a similar deal as this, same people. He had forgotten he did it.

I did the RyJ and got mine in just about 3 weeks.

Puffer Fish with some spikes dmisc's Avatar

When ordering these, in the publication box, do you just choose one of the magazines listed below?

Quote Originally Posted by dmisc View Post
    When ordering these, in the publication box, do you just choose one of the magazines listed below?
    Yeah, any one will do.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    However, if it smells like a stripper, then it's definitely an Acid!

I did this a few months back. Took so long to get to me, I have yet to try one.

Puffer Fish with some spikes 3r1ck's Avatar

I got these a while back. I had forgotten I ordered them until they showed up. Haven't smoked one, but they look pretty good. That Churchill, 7x54, is gigantic.