Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

What's the LARGEST cigar you've smoked?

This is a discussion on What's the LARGEST cigar you've smoked? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Haven't smoked it yet but I do have a Perdomo Inmenso sitting in my humidor it's there 554 series which ...

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Re: What's the LARGEST cigar you've smoked?

Haven't smoked it yet but I do have a Perdomo Inmenso sitting in my humidor it's there 554 series which measure 5 x 54.

Longest I've had was just a Churchill. Been eying some Nubs and a Sol Cubano 'A' which measures I believe 9" long!

I like the larger ring gauges. Like my 64 rg Nubs.

Basically the Nub was the largest rg, and I have had a few lanceros.
    Not a huge fan of the huge cigars personally. Love the lanceros though!

I was gifted a Flor de Oliva Super Giant - 10"x66 ring gauge - by a BOTL when I left a previous job. The thing barely fit in my humidor sideways.

No longer a community member.

Jesse gave me a cohiba black that came in a real purty grey and black checker tube. It must have been about 6.5 x at least a 60+ It was a very good cigar but way to big around to smoke comfortably.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Jesse gave me a cohiba black that came in a real purty grey and black checker tube. It must have been about 6.5 x at least a 60+ It was a very good cigar but way to big around to smoke comfortably.
    I think this is the real problem, I don't mind the longer cigars but once they get bigger than 55 RG I have a real problem smoking them. I don't really have big hands or really small ones but it's just not comfortable.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

I've smoked a few 6x60 and also a Padilla '68 Salomon. The Padilla was very good but I just don't care or cigar that last over 1-1.5 hours. I prefer robusto's.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by fivespdcat View Post
    I think this is the real problem, I don't mind the longer cigars but once they get bigger than 55 RG I have a real problem smoking them. I don't really have big hands or really small ones but it's just not comfortable.
    I actually did it on a dare. he said I wouldn't so I kinda had to LOL

I like to cigar but as you say just to damn big.

Young Puffer Fish Puros del Istmo de Panama's Avatar

Dread, PM your address and I'll send two 7 x70 cigars for you to try. I'll post picture tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Biggest I've smoked were an Opus A' and an Illusione A'. I think the ring gauges on both were 48-50. I seem to remember CI selling an 18' by 60 Puros Indios at some point. To be honest, it's hard for me to sit still long enough to smoke a Churchill these days, let alone something double that size.
    I have one of these in my coolerador. I've had it for about 8 years and haven't smoked it yet. But it is that size...a big sucker. Always thought I would take it to a herf of some sort and have a contest with it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5