Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best Cigar you can buy at a gas station?

This is a discussion on Best Cigar you can buy at a gas station? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Whats the best cigar you can buy at a gas station? Like Swisher Sweets, Black and Milds, White Owls, Backwoods, ...

No longer a community member.

Best Cigar you can buy at a gas station?

Whats the best cigar you can buy at a gas station? Like Swisher Sweets, Black and Milds, White Owls, Backwoods, etc. Which one and whats the best flavor?

I cant get any good cigars right now cause im on a trip and just wanna get a good gas station cigar until i get home.

No longer a community member.

Re: Best Cigar you can buy at a gas station?

None are very good for me bro. I would buy bundles from CI or somewhere.
    Sorry!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Plop007's Avatar

I know theirs a couple threads talking about gas station cigars but I enjoy backwoods

you can probably find a lot of info under the search tab

edit*

this might help a little

Had a good gas station/drugstore cigar?
    Last edited by Plop007; 04-12-2010 at 12:25 AM.

There is a gas station on a indian reservation near my house that sells AF Short Stories and RP Decades, for too much money I might add. As far as the usual fair you find at most gas stations I would have no idea cause I've never tried a machine made cigar except for Swisher's and I found those dreadful.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

there are some gas stations or grocery stores ive found ok cigars. i would check on their humidity though. but i would never buy sweets, black and milds or others like that...

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Arrango Sportsman in the tube...it's no classic but it is servicable in a fix.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Backwoods Sweet n' Aromatic are pretty good in any case. Dutch Masters and Black n' Milds are pretty decent for what they are, which is to say they're inoffensive at worst. I used to buy Swisher Sweets with the wood tips fairly frequently when I didn't know any better, and Garcia y Vegas could be much worse.

If you can find a Walgreen's in your travels, they have a house blend called Blender's Gold that for all purposes is about as decent a cigar as you can buy for the genre.

If there are no Walgreen's, I will wholeheartedly suggest you go with Backwoods, any of the unflavored varieties.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    However, if it smells like a stripper, then it's definitely an Acid!

Full grown Puffer Fish bxcarracer's Avatar

Honey Palma Dutch Master, no honey sport, or any of that junk. Prolly the best cigar I'd get a a gas station if they have them since they are hard to find. After that maybe a backwood, anything else is just a waste of time IMHO.
    Read My Reviews:www.thelongestash.blogspot.com
    I Fight The Power.

JGD

I would try to stop at liquor stores (the bigger the better) they generally have smokes.

Puffer Fish with some spikes carguy13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hips View Post
    Backwoods Sweet n' Aromatic are pretty good in any case. Dutch Masters and Black n' Milds are pretty decent for what they are, which is to say they're inoffensive at worst. I used to buy Swisher Sweets with the wood tips fairly frequently when I didn't know any better, and Garcia y Vegas could be much worse.

If you can find a Walgreen's in your travels, they have a house blend called Blender's Gold that for all purposes is about as decent a cigar as you can buy for the genre.

If there are no Walgreen's, I will wholeheartedly suggest you go with Backwoods, any of the unflavored varieties.
    +1 on the Backwoods they are pretty tasty...

I would bite the bullet and just buy a pack of Camels before I would force myself to smoke a gas station cigar.

I second the liquor store idea. I've actually found good smokes in a package store before.

Quote Originally Posted by jadeg001 View Post
    I would try to stop at liquor stores (the bigger the better) they generally have smokes.

+1

Rock on Sir

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

amnesiac with deja vu Nurse_Maduro's Avatar

I used to smoke Garcia y Vega or Backwoods occasionally, and those are what led me to the 'hard' stuff: genuine, hand made stogies! Oh, and I used to smoke Black N Milds, too. What's funny is that they all taste like crap to me now.

So...I can't really recommend a gas station cigar, but I can tell you which one to stay away from: God's Revenge on me

Jack Booted Puffer Fish triad47's Avatar

My local Chevron has a stand up humi - a bunch of AF and Punch and RyJ, CAO America, AB Maxx in it at very good prices.

"Gunna need to see some ID..." -

Puffer Fish with some spikes

All you can get at a gas station around here are Captain Blacks, Honeys, Colts, and Backwoods.
    I'd definitely go with Backwoods, then the Honeys..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast