Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Trivia Quiz - Questions needed please!

This is a discussion on Cigar Trivia Quiz - Questions needed please! within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I am currently deleloping a Cigar Trivia quiz to be published on a national trivia site. This is voluntary and ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes neocacher's Avatar

Cigar Trivia Quiz - Questions needed please!

I am currently deleloping a Cigar Trivia quiz to be published on a national trivia site. This is voluntary and I will not earn one cent from this project. I am doing so just because of my passion for the hobby and to educate both cigar and non-cigar smokers. I need up to 100 questions. If anyone would care to write some multiple choice questions, I would surely appreciate it. Please email your multiple choice question and correct answer, along with 3 incorrect answers. You may also expound a bit on the question with a sentence that will be published also after the correct answer is given on the quiz to make the question seem more interesting. All questions can be mailed to my personal box. Thanks again. I will post the results and location of the quiz after it is completed!

Puffer Fish with some spikes neocacher's Avatar

Re: Cigar Trivia Quiz - Questions needed please!

P.S. I dont care if you write 1 or 100 questions. Any help will be appreciated. The more questions I receive, the more quizzes I can construct.

Re: Cigar Trivia Quiz - Questions needed please!

Q:What are the three components of a cigar?
    A: Wrapper, Binder, Filler

Q: What do you call a cigar that is rolled solely with tobacco from one country?
    A: A Puro

Q: Which country produces cigars that are illegal for consumption by US residents?
    A: Cuba

Q: What does the term "Vitola" mean?
    A: The size and shape of the cigar ie: Robusto

Q: What does the term "Marca" mean?
    A: The brand of cigar ie: Fuente

Q: What does B & M stand for?
    A: A "brick and mortar" tobacco shop as opposed to one found online.

Q: How many primings of the tobacco plant are typically used in a cigar?
    A: 3, the ligero, the seco and the voldado.

Q: Which is NOT a Type of leaf?
    a: Habano
    b: Connecticut Shade
    c: Maduro
    d: Corojo

ANSWER: C, Maduro. Maduro is a fermentation process, not the name of the leaf itself.

I'll think of more.