Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tonight's Nub

This is a discussion on Tonight's Nub within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; So tonight was a beautiful 66 degrees outside - just perfect for a cigar in my opinion. I cleaned off ...

Newbie in the ocean

Tonight's Nub

So tonight was a beautiful 66 degrees outside - just perfect for a cigar in my opinion.

I cleaned off the ashtray, grabbed my favorite cutter and lighter, poured myself a tall glass of sweet tea, and picked up the Security+ book for studying on this perfect night.

I went browsing through my humidor. Took about 10 full minutes just to decide which one I wanted, but ultimately settled on a 4x60 Nub Connecticut. Whipped out the Xikar single flame torch and went to work on it. Had the whole foot glowing a bright orange, and was anticipating the first puff like it was gonna fulfill all my dreams or something.

So I went to take that first puff... and realized that I hadn't even cut the damn thing. :P Just thought you'd all enjoy a laugh at my expense tonight.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Surfer24's Avatar

Re: Tonight's Nub

Haha. Dont worry, one time I took my drink, punch, lighter and newspaper outside, and locked my Olivia Serie G inside.
    You better believe i climbed in through the window over the kitchen sink to get it. And its a lot harder than you think.
    Still smoked it thought.

The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you're signing somebody's cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer24 View Post
    Haha. Dont worry, one time I took my drink, punch, lighter and newspaper outside, and locked my Olivia Serie G inside.
    You better believe i climbed in through the window over the kitchen sink to get it. And its a lot harder than you think.
    Still smoked it thought.
    cant laugh... been there done that
    "Laugh now Cry later"

some BOTLs lite their cigars before cutting, i've tried it, funny when you do it unintentionally
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

atleast u didnt light the wrong side...

no harm done..

rb

I still can't get over the fact that you're going to be enjoying nicer weather for a lot longer than us up here. I do like the Nubs however.

Quote Originally Posted by rus_bro View Post
    atleast u didnt light the wrong side...
    Done That before

I can't wait for it to cool off like that again here in FL, so I can enjoy a bonfire with my stick.