Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Atlantic city smoking

This is a discussion on Atlantic city smoking within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; What's the story with lighting up a cigar in Atlantic city casinos these days? Are there certain areas or bars ...

  
  1. #1

    Newbie in the ocean


     

    Atlantic city smoking

    What's the story with lighting up a cigar in Atlantic city casinos these days? Are there certain areas or bars that still allow it? Any suggestions on the best place to spark up my favorite rocky Patel?

  2. #2

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Not a clue.

    I had thought they were getting rid of the casinos in Atlantic city a while back? Or was it another coastal city I am thinking of.

    I suggest to call them up and ask before you go.

    Be sure to post a into here (New Puffer Fish Forum) so we get to know ya a little more.

  3. #3

    Scotch & Cigars


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    There are roped off sections you can smoke in, so your hopes of lighting up at the table are crushed, sorry brother!

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Up on One ckay's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    There are designated smoking tables/machines. Tropicana has a cigar/wine bar in their Havana section. Caesar's has a bar downstairs in which you can fire up a stogie with proper ash trays. Borgata has a cigar bar as well. Outside of those three, I don't know of much else. I was most comfortable at Caesar's...bring your own sticks, right out on the casino floor, and nice comfy couches and TVs.

  6. #6

    Scotch & Cigars


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Guess it depends on casino then, that is good to know.

    Thanks!

  7. #7

    Puffer Fish with some spikes lbiislander's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    There are roped off sections you can smoke in
    They must be magical ropes that prevent the smoke from leaving the area
    Frequently wrong but never in doubt!

  8. #8

    Newbie in the ocean


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Just got back from ac. Seems the rules vary from hotel to hotel. Found harrahs to be pretty smoking friendly. You could smoke in any of the bars and most of the casino. Good time smoking more than cancelled out my bad time gambling

  9. #9

    Scotch & Cigars


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Looks like Harrahs it is next time I am down there, I know in the Taj poker room you have to smoke in a specified section and it's not allowed at the table (atleast the last time I was there that was the case)

  10. #10

    Puffer Fish with many spikes baderjkbr's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Not a clue.

    I had thought they were getting rid of the casinos in Atlantic city a while back? Or was it another coastal city I am thinking of.

    I suggest to call them up and ask before you go.

    Be sure to post a into here (New Puffer Fish Forum) so we get to know ya a little more.
    The Casinos aren't gong any where. They are a cash cow for the state. Last time they tried a smoking ban the casinos lost billions. The state caved in quick.

  11. #11

    Up on One ckay's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Looks like Harrahs it is next time I am down there, I know in the Taj poker room you have to smoke in a specified section and it's not allowed at the table (atleast the last time I was there that was the case)
    You can't smoke anywhere near the poker room. You have to go outside, or go to the main floor where smoking is permitted.

  12. #12

    Test Subject c2000's Avatar


     

    Re: Atlantic city smoking

    Quote Originally Posted by baderjkbr View Post
    The Casinos aren't gong any where. They are a cash cow for the state. Last time they tried a smoking ban the casinos lost billions. The state caved in quick.


    Right on,, I go to a casino in Iowa and even though the whole state is smoke free the casino allows smoking.. Give them credit they know which side of the bread the butter is on. I enjoy smoking a cigar every time I visit.

    Jerry in Minnesota.
    Proud Past Rider Of The Short Bus...


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •