Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Big List of Cigars - Good Newb Starter

This is a discussion on Big List of Cigars - Good Newb Starter within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Thanks for putting the list together...... I have been looking at CBID and that place is dangerous. -=C...

Re: Big List of Cigars - Good Newb Starter

Thanks for putting the list together...... I have been looking at CBID and that place is dangerous.

-=C

Newbie in the ocean

THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE THIS NEW USER HAS NOT READ THE USER AGREEMENT AFTER HE REGISTERED HERE ON CLUB STOGIE.

here's the RULES that can be found here as well:

Quote Originally Posted by pds View Post
    With the desire of making your experience at Club Stogie an enjoyable one, there are three simple rules that can help new members in the forums.

1) DO NOT ask how to buy Cubans in the United States. Cuban cigars are illegal in the U.S., end of discussion. We suggest reading through the forums for more information, or you can check out the following link from the United States Customs Department.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/cl...ban_cigars.xml

Along these same lines, please don't ask which retailers ship to the US, how they perform, etc., again, Cuban cigars are illegal in the U.S. We do delete posts related to these subjects. If you happen to live in a country where Cubans are legal...you have many envious friends!

2) DO feel free to use the search function. There are a ton of questions already asked and answered. You may be able to save yourself some time by searching for the answer before asking it. At the same time, don't feel bad if you ask a quetion that has been asked before...it happens!

3) DO enjoy yourself and practice respect and tolerance with others. Respect is the key word. There are people that join this forum from other forums for the sole purpose of starting flame wars. It won't be tolerated. We are all here because we enjoy cigars.

4) Club Stogie can not allow threads involving the sale or trade of Cuban cigars. There is a quote below from the user agreement all members agreed to when registering.

Due to continued abuse of this policy, and the legal exposure to CS we have been forced to adopt this new rule since we are a United States based forum. This was not done to the actions of any single member. There will be no exceptions to this rule, and continued violation is grounds for loss of membership.

Quote from user agreement:

You also agree to not use this site for any illegal activity including, but not limited to the trading, selling, or exchanging of cigars in locations where they are not legal.

Of course, always remember...

CLUB STOGIE STRICTLY ADHERES TO THE 1997 "NO CIGAR SNOB" TREATISE DEVELOPED BY TOP 25 CIGAR.
    - circa 1997 Top25Cigar.com

(AKA...If you can taste hints of burnt 7-year old Madagascar Vanilla...smoke elsewhere!

Thanks
    Club Stogie Staff
    Last edited by IHT; 08-20-2007 at 01:56 AM.

I have tried some, and will try others. Great list!

Maturing Puffer Fish newmanium79's Avatar

Thanks for putting this list together. I just printed it out and need to begin working on it. This should be fun...

Fly Eagles fly!

Thanks for the list. I saved it, printed it, and now I'm ready to go shopping.
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Thanks for the list! That is seriously going to help me out when I go shopping Yah! Especially since I am still kind of a newb here and don't know too many cigars.
    A smoke, A beer, The open road... What more could a man want?

Excellent resource. I must acquire a few of those. Thanks.

i just kissed my savings goodbye..

HELLO CBID!
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Thanks for taking the time to put a shopping list together.
    " Fish Hard, Sailfast, Shoot Straight, and save time for the Important Things In Life "

Young Fish

Nice list. Gonna take a while to cross all of these off!

Bax

Great list! Some of my fav's of course the Monte's could be a bit higher up...

BTW... Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries... EVER! And, underneath his beard there is no chin, just another fist.

Leading Puffer Fish

[SIZE=3]Adam, Excellent list buddy! Gonna merge your list with TxMatt' Ultimate Whore list...What an extensive odyssey this is gonna be. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

No longer a community member.

This is a great list. I have checked off a few on it already. I am going to finish the list and possibly add some others. Such as under Cuban - Guantanamero. I had that when I was in Peru and really enjoyed it and it was very affordable.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Truly a great list. Save us noobs a bunch of time searching on our own. Good thing I get paid soon.

well with all the dif stogies out there this is a push in the right direction --- and yes i say very helpfull -- thanks sands

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast