Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

PrimeWholesale.com

This is a discussion on PrimeWholesale.com within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Anyone ordered from this site before? Looks like they have some decent prices, but wanted some feedback first....

PrimeWholesale.com

Anyone ordered from this site before? Looks like they have some decent prices, but wanted some feedback first.

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Re: PrimeWholesale.com

Their prices do look good. I'm leery of their shipping policy, it's a bit vague. I wonder what they consider "bigger orders"?:

We offer a flat rate shipping & handling of $20 for smaller orders. Bigger orders are shipped for free at absolutely no cost to you. Final shipping options and costs are displayed during checkout.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Puffer Fish with some spikes sacmore21's Avatar

Never heard of them. Although, I did go ahead and look at the site. Looks like good prices, but it says B2B only, so I don't know if you would actually be able to purchase from them. It may give an idea what the wholesale cost of cigars is, though

Midlife crises Puffer mcgreggor57's Avatar

Good catch.
    Tobacco Cellar: http://www.tobaccocellar.com/mcgreggor57
    Never trust a woman's tears or a dog's limp.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bazookajoe8's Avatar

that website is a wholesale website, meaning sell to business. the shipping is 20 until you spend 500 then its free. never heard of them though. just be careful

Yeah, I saw the B2B part. I was curious if my non-profit tax ID number would work IF they require it. Their minimum for free shipping is $500.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Eastree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    Yeah, I saw the B2B part. I was curious if my non-profit tax ID number would work IF they require it. Their minimum for free shipping is $500.
    I was wondering if any Puffers with their own business (of any kind) were tempted to try lol ....

Quote Originally Posted by Eastree View Post
    I was wondering if any Puffers with their own business (of any kind) were tempted to try lol ....
    I read their terms & conditions, and it does say you agree that you are purchasing on behalf of a business. My non-profit (The Red Meat & Cigar Club of Texas) is truly a cigar related non-profit company. I would think that qualifies. We do not resell the cigars, so I dont think we would need a resellers license.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Eastree's Avatar

It sounds fair to me, too.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Tobacco Store: Pipe Tobacco, Filtered Cigars, Hookah, Shisha & Free Shipping Deals

Seems to be their retail front. I don't see any B2B indicated on it. I compared a few items and they seem to be similarly priced.

Young Fish

I just purchased a box of stogies. Will let you know the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbs1469 View Post
    I just purchased a box of stogies. Will let you know the outcome.
    Update?

I can guarantee that a few of the prices I looked at were definitely not wholesale... More like wholesale-plus. Seems like the only B&Ms that would order from them are ones that are unable, for whatever reason, to have a direct account with the cigar manufacturers.

Also, most places that do this require your tobacco license to be on file, not just a verbal guarantee that you're buying for a store.
    Never trust anyone over 30.

$120-$150 shipped for undercrowns is a steal IMO though. just depends if you trust the dealer to come through

Young Fish

Quote Originally Posted by bladestriker View Post
    Update?

All went well. Had my box of Alec Bradley Churchill Prensados in 3 days. Spoke with a gentleman on the phone and couldnt have been more helpful.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast