Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5 Vegas Triple-A Special Edition Lancero

This is a discussion on 5 Vegas Triple-A Special Edition Lancero within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; CI's been pushing these on Joe's and now the Devil Site for $3 or less per stick. Anyone tried one? ...

5 Vegas Triple-A Special Edition Lancero

CI's been pushing these on Joe's and now the Devil Site for $3 or less per stick. Anyone tried one? How do they compare to the regular production lines? I've heard the PC version is great, but you'll get even more wrapper on these.

Anyone have any thoughts? It's definitely a change of direction for CI.

Re: 5 Vegas Triple-A Special Edition Lancero

The corona version is one of my favorites. I would think they would be as good or maybe better. The Triple-A is just a fanstastic smoke in any size.

The AAA blend in a lancero format is something I always thought would be great since I first had one of the regular ones. I'm in for a bunch of these if the price is right. Half a bunch if it gets nuts. Zero bunch if they go nuclear.

I really want some of these...
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Newbie in the ocean

I had a triple A Cinco Vegas about three or four weeks ago while hanging out with some buddies and I thought it was really great, though I do like to have a glass/flask of Disoronno to have with it to clean my plalet. I would recommend it if you have had any cincos before and liked them.

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Interesting... anyone else think we're seeing an overall trend shifting away from the jawbreakers, and back to the small-rg again?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

not sure yet, i recently picked up a 5-er and am looking forward to trying one! anything lancero is OK with me (so far)!

Anyone reviews yet? There on daily deals right now.

Cigars International - Joe Cigar Daily Deal

I picked up 2 of the 15 packs (which turned out to be 6 5-packs) from Cbid for $40 per and have them resting. I could not resist and tried one only three days after getting them. They're very well made, solidly packed, very nicely applied wrapper, and neatly applied mini-pigtail cap. They definitely exhibit the same flavors as the regular production AAA, which I'm a big fan of, just maybe not quite as strong with a little more complexity. The burn was great, razor sharp and falling off in perfect one inch barrels until the start of the last third, where I had difficulty keeping it lit and didn't want to draw too hard on it, lest the bitterness that happens when pulling too hard on a slightly over humidified stick. A very good smoke that will improve with rest, and even better considering what I paid for them. Needless to say, at the going price, I went ahead and got another ten pack off the Daily Deal.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I'm completely unbiased and 100% open minded. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Lrbergin's Avatar

I picked up 3 singles the other day off Cbid for $2 each and couldn’t resist and got into one of them yesterday. Only had about 5 days of rest, but it was definitely a good smoke even ROTT. I’ve never had any of the other RG of the Triple A, but I’d like to compare them because I very much enjoyed this cigar and especially for the price. The construction was excellent with a great burn and complexity you don’t normally get from a budget smoke. I’m picking some more up today off Joe’s because the 3 I have isn’t going to be enough.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Black 6's Avatar

I've really enjoyed all of the 5 Vegas A's and AAA's i've had, and so far haven't gotten a bad one. (the very first one i ever smoked gave off a faint chemical taste/smell right after i lit it, but then it quickly went away, and developed into a great smoke. I've not experienced that weird taste on any since.) IMO they're very decent, and for the price at which they move, you'd be crazy not to have a box of them stashed away somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Interesting... anyone else think we're seeing an overall trend shifting away from the jawbreakers, and back to the small-rg again?
    Fine by me, hope to see alot more corona gordas around soon.

I'm watching you.

Oh yes please, smaller rg more often!

Cory just cock-bombed me a AAA Lancero, I can't wait to try it.
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

Leading Puffer Fish

I grabbed a bundle when they first hit cbid on the cheap. I loved it...so I bombed a few out!

Thanks for the info everyone. I remember having the robusto when it first came out and didn't care for it. I look forward to trying these.

Maturing Puffer Fish toofewbullets's Avatar

I enjoyed this one very much ROTT, enough so that I jumped on that recent deal from JOE's. Im going to put them down for a nap, but I look fwd to smoking a ton of them next fall .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast