Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pinar Del Rio Fumas

This is a discussion on Pinar Del Rio Fumas within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Noticed these bundle sticks are very inexpensive. I've heard a lot good things about Pinar Del Rio and was wondering ...

Maturing Puffer Fish toofewbullets's Avatar

Pinar Del Rio Fumas

Noticed these bundle sticks are very inexpensive. I've heard a lot good things about Pinar Del Rio and was wondering what the deal is with these. Has anyone tried em'?

Re: Pinar Del Rio Fumas

Any "fumas" cigar is what's considered "cuban sandwich" rolled meaning they are mixed filler. Usually all the left over trimmings from the long filler blends. Some can be good but the only problem that can arise from a fuma, is inconsistency. Some may burn good and taste good while others might not...
    Cigars for the Troops -donatecigars4troops@gmail.com

Maturing Puffer Fish TampaToker's Avatar

PM me your address and I'd be glad to send you a few. I bought a bundle a few months ago, but have yet to try one. They don't smell very good lol

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

I had pdr bombed to me awhile back..l. I really enjoy their brand.good stuff!
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

I haven't tried a fumas yet but I have tried the PDR VLR (value line reserve) which is a short filler from PDR. Although they don't taste as bad as a Hesitant Pirate, I would not recommend them.