Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

What's the worst cigar you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the worst cigar you've had? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; saint luis rey reserva especial maduro. The one I had in natural was fantastic but I found the maduro to ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Re: What's the worst cigar you've had?

saint luis rey reserva especial maduro. The one I had in natural was fantastic but I found the maduro to be downright awful. I like maduros for the most part but this stick just tasted terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by alecshawn View Post
    Gran Habano to me, is play cigars....they just aren't any good.
    Also, Liga #9 and t52. These along with most drew estate cigars do absolutely nothing for me.
    Macanudos...are poppycock also.

Leading Puffer Fish HTML5 Gordon's Avatar

Magna Carta by Oliva for Thompson. One of the worst cigars I have EVER had. I thought maybe the first one was just bad, but the next two (with about a week of rest between each) were just as bad. Hard to believe that Oliva made it, as I am a HUGE Oliva fan in general. I still have some, going to give them at LEAST a year rest and see if they become smokeable. Stay away.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

All of mine are "double hapiness" versions: Ghurka, Padilla, and the worst the namesake Double Hapiness. They all tasted the same...like ass. At the time, they were the only cigars I owned. It's a wonder I stuck to this hobby after that experience. Yuck.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

bought a two fer of flora del todo they smoked and taste as bad as they look

Puffer Fish with some spikes djcsewell's Avatar

Alec Bradley K147 short run was a big disappointment... I love Alec Bradley cigars and that one just didn't live up to the others i really enjoy. It was a strate up dog rocket!
    Life is too short to smoke dog rockets

Young Puffer Fish

As of right now the worst I've had is the Don Sixto Placensia. Terrible cigar

Maturing Puffer Fish Jimmy James's Avatar

Don Osvaldo Connecticut torpedo. I ended up with 5 somehow I tried 2. Terrible burn, taste and smell.

Maturing Puffer Fish

In b4 Ron Mexico.

All 6 of the gurkha empires were no bueno for me.

HIM

It was something from Cuesta Rey I was given. Cant remember much about it other than it came in a tubo and was absolutely horrible. So I tossed it and toasted up a Kristoff Ligero Maduro.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy. I won't be too rude about it but I remember it tasting like something a cowboy would see if he looked down at the ground while riding his horse.
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

A Don Lugo that was several years in my humi. Kind of tasted like dried grass clippings with a hint of cardboard that roaches had hidden in until they died. The cello, not yello but a shade of brown. When found, I was expecting a treat. Just proved to me, an aged dog rocket is still a turd.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Guess I've been lucky (or reading here!); worst I've had is a 5 Vegas Gold, and I really can't go off about how horrendous it was, it just didn't float my boat.
    ********.com

Did someone go to every cigar forum and post this question? Going through this list I can honestly say you got what you deserved if you're smoking some of the schlock mentioned. I'll never understand why people pay $2 for a cigar and expect it to smoke like a Padron. A $2 cigar will always be a $2 cigar. Yes, it might be enjoyable, BUT IT'S A $2 CIGAR!! Someone wasn't sitting at the bench with $25 leaf thinking "I have all this extra $25 leaf....that's it, I'll make a $2 cigar with it."
    I research everything before I smoke it, but every once in awhile one sneaks through that I don't like. There are alot of cigars I'll never smoke again, mostly because they just don't suit my taste.
    I had the right to remain silent...unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.............Ron White

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast