Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

What's the worst cigar you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the worst cigar you've had? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; +1 on the Fighting Cock. They are friggin awful. I got a couple in some sampler. Other sticks in the ...

Re: What's the worst cigar you've had?

+1 on the Fighting Cock. They are friggin awful. I got a couple in some sampler. Other sticks in the sampler that I did not like have gotten better with age, but not FC.

All EP Carrillo cigars, pepper bomb crap
    Most Rocky Petel

Quote Originally Posted by Jwr0201 View Post
    Montesino maduro, pardon 3000 natural, Alec Bradley Temous Natural. All were terrible. Tempus was biggest disappointment...expected a good stick.
    Alec Bradley Tempus was crap to me too

Roy

I also have to say Gurkha also but for me it was the ninja

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Worst cigar I have ever had was a house brand from Thompson cigar called "Encore." It was a churchill. Unfortunately, I got five of them with a humidor as my first purchase. It tasted awful and I was a new smoker at the time.

The worst non-house brand cigar I've ever had was probably a Ghurka but I couldn't tell you which of the 500 product lines it was. It had reserve in the name somewhere but tasted like someone rolled up the contents of an ashtray inside an old wrapper leaf.

Removed per request

Quote Originally Posted by 2COOL4U View Post
    Alec Bradley Tempus was crap to me too
    Funny, I felt the same way - and AB is one of my favorite brands! Was really looking forward to it, especially with the high ratings, but I tried it twice and it was a disappointment both times...

Quote Originally Posted by JABECmfg View Post
    Funny, I felt the same way - and AB is one of my favorite brands! Was really looking forward to it, especially with the high ratings, but I tried it twice and it was a disappointment both times...
    Only thing I like in the AB line is the MAXX
    There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar

I made the mistake of picking up Thompson Black label coronas, the early part of the bundle had a distinct ammonia flavor, after about 6 months they evolved to unexciting. Even for that little coin I wouldn't smoke them again.

I'll add the Surrogates Tramp Stamp pepper bomb piece of crap and $7 for a tiny joke of a cigar, angry waist of money
    There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar

J Fuego sangre de Toro- Toro... bought this blindly a while back...barftastic.. just tossed it after the first third, don't know how I made it that far.
    Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security. -Ben Franklin

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes brimy623's Avatar

Acid Nasty!!
    It was really "NASTY"!

Rocky Patel Edge Maduro - absolute garbage, a White Owl Grape woulda' been better.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

RyJ House of Montague. Completely and utterly tasteless, worse than a cigarette

Young Puffer Fish

The Don Lugos that came with a humidor from Thompson are hands down the worst I've ever tasted. I bought them to put on the bar at my wedding, I actually felt bad putting them out, but at the end of the night the humidor was empty and I heard no complaints.

Cain F

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast