Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

What's the worst cigar you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the worst cigar you've had? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by tatdiesel I just bought one of these tonight. I like the regular asylum a lot. The 13 ...

Re: What's the worst cigar you've had?

Quote Originally Posted by tatdiesel View Post
    I just bought one of these tonight. I like the regular asylum a lot. The 13 is cheaper in price......I guess cheaper in quality as well?
    I'm curious to see what you think. Mine had a couple months on it.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Stogin View Post
    RP Connecticut. Not the vintage one, just the regular one. Blegh. Tried two, each one was wretched!
    I've had 2 of the vintage 1999's they're really good

Puffer Fish with some spikes NoirNick's Avatar

It was actually a Diesel... don't know which one. But it smelled horrible, wouldn't draw worth a damn, and the taste was horrendous. Could of been the way it kept, but I dunno.

How could I have forgotten! The DE 'Iced Tea', a nicely made, etc. cigar only it tastes like over sweetened lemonade.

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoirNick View Post
    It was actually a Diesel... don't know which one. But it smelled horrible, wouldn't draw worth a damn, and the taste was horrendous. Could of been the way it kept, but I dunno.
    I hope that didnt kill the brand for you.... Those are damn good smokes IMO.
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

Puffer Fish with some spikes Coasty's Avatar

Way beyond any shadow of a doubt it was a Flora De Todo Churchill. I got a fiver of these about a year ago. Yep you get what ya pay for, el crapo, tossed the remaining 4 in the crapper Now on the other hand. I really appreciate all the knocks on the Gurkha's, it helps keep the prices down. I just happen to be a Gurkha fan and enjoy almost all of their styles, however the Gurkha Class Regent BP Turo is a rated 90 dog rocket IMHO. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one.

I've had very few "bad" cigars. Much like sex...even the bad ones were better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Coasty View Post
    Way beyond any shadow of a doubt it was a Flora De Todo Churchill. I got a fiver of these about a year ago. Yep you get what ya pay for, el crapo, tossed the remaining 4 in the crapper Now on the other hand. I really appreciate all the knocks on the Gurkha's, it helps keep the prices down. I just happen to be a Gurkha fan and enjoy almost all of their styles, however the Gurkha Class Regent BP Turo is a rated 90 dog rocket IMHO. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one.

Agreed...one man's trash is another man's treasure!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sp@rky426's Avatar

I would say the padron 3000 i smoked as a greenhorn or the curly head deluxe that i later realized was just wet but that was over six months ago. Most recently it was a 601 blue that had been resting for several months i dont know the deal except it tasted like perfume and chemicals. Terrible, but i let it die a slow death resting on the stinky.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jurgenph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sp@rky426 View Post
    Most recently it was a 601 blue that had been resting for several months i dont know the deal except it tasted like perfume and chemicals.
    i think that sort of describes a la perla habana i once had. i thought it tasted like pot pourri
    that that same thing right... perfume infused leaves

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    I've had very few "bad" cigars. Much like sex...even the bad ones were better than nothing.
    I have some standards for my cigars and women.

Notice I said 'some.'

Newbie in the ocean

Tatuaje yellow label - about 4 puffs and tossed it. BLECH.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaddy View Post
    Hear, hear! RG to you, sir.

I'm reminded of a quote from a 80+ year old man that used to come into the golf shop. I'd ask "How was your round today?" and he'd respond "A round of golf is like a piece of ass, I've had some better than others but never a bad one."
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I think it's time I try the limited edition perdomo again, I may have just gotten the bad one of the bunch...

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast