Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

What's the worst cigar you've had?

This is a discussion on What's the worst cigar you've had? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Wicked_Rhube I hope that didnt kill the brand for you.... Those are damn good smokes IMO. Haven't ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes NoirNick's Avatar

Re: What's the worst cigar you've had?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked_Rhube View Post
    I hope that didnt kill the brand for you.... Those are damn good smokes IMO.
    Haven't seen them in the area, and I'll admit that one experience has me kind of hesitant to try another. I will probably give it the benefit, if I ever get the opportunity.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish sh40218's Avatar

1. Cohiba Black Corona
    2. Foundry Talbot
    3. RYJ Habana Reserve Robusto

Cohiba Black in Corona. $10 poopstick, literally. I tossed it after maybe 30 seconds. Although I had a Cohiba Black Robusto Tubo that was good about 8 months earlier. Oh Well, never again.
    Help me shrink my collection and grow yours. Please see my listings in the WTS Forums.

Puffer Fish with some spikes TonyM's Avatar

Gurkha Viper for me, just dreadful. Trust me I'm not a Gurkha hater by any means, I actually enjoy a lot of their stuff.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    How could I have forgotten! The DE 'Iced Tea', a nicely made, etc. cigar only it tastes like over sweetened lemonade.
    You DID forget, it's a cold infusion tea.

I actually went through a phase where I loved 'em. Go figure. lol

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

Well since Black 'N Mild made it into the selections: a Tampa Nugget. Oh. My. Holy. God. And this was when I had no idea what I was doing in Cigardom, and had no knowledge of flavors, nuances, finish, etc. All I knew was the taste of that was somewhere between flat, old, spent dishwater and liquefied metal
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Macanudo Maduro, easily
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

Who is Greg Sain?

I guess I should have known that a cigar named Dirt would be bad, but it should have been named Dung. Drew Estates sent me a Natural Sampler once.

This was the first time in my life that i lit, puffed twice, and THREW AWAY 5 cigars within 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogin View Post
    RP Connecticut. Not the vintage one, just the regular one. Blegh. Tried two, each one was wretched!
    I totally agree, and have been reminded of another failed cigar attempt; Camacho Connecticut
    You might find that smoke blown out clears your mind of shadows within.

A friend once gave me a JR Special Jamaicans. I didnt even get it lit before it was in the trash. It smelled so strongly of ammonia that I almost threw up.

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    I'm curious to see what you think. Mine had a couple months on it.
    Smoking it right now. Not as good as the reg asylum, but I wouldn't call it horrible. Has some strength to it and its burning really well. Lots of smoke and no bad tastes. I'm about 1/3 through it.

Quote Originally Posted by tatdiesel View Post
    Smoking it right now. Not as good as the reg asylum, but I wouldn't call it horrible. Has some strength to it and its burning really well. Lots of smoke and no bad tastes. I'm about 1/3 through it.
    Kinda glad to hear I may have just gotten a dud.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Quote Originally Posted by copper0426 View Post
    Kinda glad to hear I may have just gotten a dud.
    What didn't you like about it?

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan View Post
    A friend once gave me a JR Special Jamaicans. I didnt even get it lit before it was in the trash. It smelled so strongly of ammonia that I almost threw up.
    I've never had Jamaican cigars, are they mostly mediocre ??

Alpha Puffer Fish Damselnotindistress's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RSTAD View Post
    I've never had Jamaican cigars, are they mostly mediocre ??
    I just smoked a Barrington Intl. Santa Cruz Jamaican puro now that they'll let you get it in a five pack instead of having to buy the whole box! I enjoyed it very much. I don't believe JR's Special Jamaicans actually have any Jamaican tobacco in them at all.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill everytime

Puffer Fish with some spikes NHsmoker's Avatar

For me it was a couple of quorums my parents gave me. They received them at a wedding and told me the only reason they took them is because they thought of me and knew I loved cigars. They were terrible, they had a really sour disgusting taste. I have heard some people say they are decent for the price but I don't even know if I could stomach another go.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast