Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Questions about wineadors!

This is a discussion on Questions about wineadors! within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; So I'm thinking that I want to build a wineador but I don't want a huge 28 bottle one. I'm ...

Young Puffer Fish

Lightbulb Questions about wineadors!

So I'm thinking that I want to build a wineador but I don't want a huge 28 bottle one. I'm thinking 12 or 16 would be fine, but does anyone know about how much they hold and how difficult they are to set up?

Re: Questions about wineadors!

it'a all bout your set up and the sizes of the cigars. and then if you're using drawers, trays, boxes, size of the boxes etc...there are a lot of factors.

a buddy that has a 16 count is able to put away about 200 sticks of varying sizes and just using old cigar boxes. he plays a lot tetris with his boxes though.
    Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. ~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Puffer Fish with many spikes jeepman_su's Avatar

Re: Questions about wineadors!

Quote Originally Posted by coLcarnage View Post
    So I'm thinking that I want to build a wineador but I don't want a huge 28 bottle one. I'm thinking 12 or 16 would be fine, but does anyone know about how much they hold and how difficult they are to set up?
    I would favor the larger is better idea lol. I can give you some rough costs depending on your setup because i just built one. I have a 28 bottle edgestar which was ~$150, HF Beads $50, Chasidor Drawers $165. Now you can do this cheaper if you don't buy drawers and use KL.

"If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go." -- Mark Twain