Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is the worst cigar uv ever had

This is a discussion on What is the worst cigar uv ever had within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Tell us about your worst cigar uv ever had or the worst case a good cigar gone bad share your ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

What is the worst cigar uv ever had

Tell us about your worst cigar uv ever had or the worst case a good cigar gone bad share your stories for a good laugh

Re: What is the worst cigar uv ever had

Full grown Puffer Fish

I honestly the worst cigar iv ever had was actually a cohiba not a I had gotten them as a freebie with a order and the first on I decided to smoke tasted like I just put chard peace of cedar in my mouth and a whole drilled right threw it faster then I can say I could see right threw it not only did I have an awful taste but was out side and it stunk out my living room as well oi no amount of mouth was or teeth brushing mints or whiskey get the taste out so I ended evening smelling like Burned cedar drunk and the windows open try to fan the smell out oi wat a night
    Last edited by Jasonx250z; 04-23-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by TheGipper View Post
    Are u asking me?

No, I am pointing you to the exact same topic in another recent thread.

But thanks for your answer anyway.

The link has been posted.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    Okay so ur point is u can't have the the same title ? Or start a similar thread

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish crgcpro's Avatar

There are probably already 200 threads here on that subject. What the guys are suggesting is that you search before starting a new one. You can just either bump an older one if you want more discussion or simply read one of the old ones.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by crgcpro View Post
    There are probably already 200 threads here on that subject. What the guys are suggesting is that you search before starting a new one. You can just either bump an older one if you want more discussion or simply read one of the old ones.
    So wat I can't start a new one it seem to me that there is tone Of theads have the same topic or end up talking about goid or bad exprices I wanted something fresh with my own spin and point of view this is kinda annoying

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish crgcpro's Avatar

Many of the regulars just get tired of seeing the same: cello on/cello off, beads or gel, best or worst cigar, etc, etc, etc.

There are already 100's of threads on each of those subjects already out there that just clutter up the board. It's suggested that you simply find one of those and bump it up by posting instead of starting a new one all over again. I'm not telling you what to do as I really don't care but you'll get more negative comments than actual posts about your subject by starting a new one.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Well I'm see that already thank for advice

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post
    I my self do not care if I get grief or care I want something fresh and new cuz I honestly fined that thread to be for ppl with diffrent ideas then my own so be if it is similar but this thread will die off in a few mint because of this so doesn't really matter link or not cuz there is only so many new things to talk about

HIM

Jason don't take it the wrong way and get mad or annoyed. These guys were just inviting you to participate in the other thread since its been an active thread on the same subject. It's kinda like playing the same ball game on ESPN and ESPN2. Nothing wrong with it necessarily, people just feel like it only needs to be at one place. No offense intended.
    Yeasty Airlocks And Carboys Full Of Ale!!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Yes I agree but I find that there only a few big threads and there all none relatable a bit of an age diffrence

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonx250z View Post
    I my self do not care if I get grief or care I want something fresh and new cuz I honestly fined that thread to be for ppl with diffrent ideas then my own so be if it is similar but this thread will die off in a few mint because of this so doesn't really matter link or not cuz there is only so many new things to talk about
    Jason, no one meant to offend you and noone gave you a bit of grief. we just pointed you to a conversation that already had many answers posted so you could get to your answers faster. It's a relatively fresh thread and if you aren't able to view threads that are " for people with different ideas" than maybe stay away from posting threads whose answers are based upon ones opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast