Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What's your favorite cheap smoke? ($2 or less)

This is a discussion on What's your favorite cheap smoke? ($2 or less) within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I've tried a few cheap smokes like Quorum and SLR Rothchilde, but the one I keep goinggoing back to is ...

Young Fish

What's your favorite cheap smoke? ($2 or less)

I've tried a few cheap smokes like Quorum and SLR Rothchilde, but the one I keep goinggoing back to is the Cuban Rejects RobustoRobusto Maduro by Nat. Cicco. They actually have some flavor and put out a lot of smoke. They are rolled With tobacco from the DR that doesn't make the cut with a lot of the big brands.

Young Fish

Re: What's your favorite cheap smoke? ($2 or less)

My apologies for the errors...phone typing.

Young Puffer Fish

I can't post links yet, but there's a 20-page thread around here titled "best cigars under $2." You might want to check it out, lots of suggestions there.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Sixspeedsam's Avatar

I picked up the CI ligero 2nds ... pretty sure they're under $2 each, and for the price I have zero complaints.

Full grown Puffer Fish

I tried the Drew Estate La Vieja Habana maduros, they are not bad!

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brazil stogie View Post
    +1 to this...

Also, I have smoked a whole lot of Professor Sila...a little mild, but a smoke I've often enjoyed...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Sure, this topic's been done, but I keep finding new good ones. Right now its Bahia Blue. The wrapper is really thin, but nice tasty smoke if you're careful with them. I got 20 for $19 on cbid. Great smoke for a buck!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Normally I would say the Casa De Garcia connecticut, but the ones I've had lately have been a little inconsistent. My favorite right now is the Indian Tabac Limited Reserve. Normal prices is $50 per 25 robustos, but can be had for much cheaper. Wonderful, smooth, velvety smoke, great construction and even burn.

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

Pinar del Rio, 5 star sampler from cbid goes for $7 for 5, or $13 for 10 all the time. So even with shipping they come in under $2 and are about as good as it gets for that price range. Jump up to $3 or less and the flood gates open...
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elvis70 View Post
    Sure, this topic's been done, but I keep finding new good ones. Right now its Bahia Blue. The wrapper is really thin, but nice tasty smoke if you're careful with them. I got 20 for $19 on cbid. Great smoke for a buck!
    If you like the Blue, try the Red (Maduro). Again, thin wrapper but I really enjoy them. I've probably smoked more Bahia Maduros than just about any other cigar. Very consistent and nice flavors.

I can sometimes pick-up Nica Libres for <$2 on Cbid. A solid cigar at any price.

I also enjoy the Cu Avana Maduro, La Vieja Habano Connie, and the Xikar HC Connie, in this price range.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Newbie in the ocean

You should check out "El Credito El Perrito" what an amazing stick for only $2.29

Puffer Fish with some spikes alexcue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brazil stogie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    +1 to this...
    Add me to this list.... Those are very good smokes especially for the price. I've tried both the Maduro and Connecticut. I've got a box of each in reserve.

No longer a community member.

hmm...........not a cigar snob by no means but i'm not sure that I've really had any hand rolled cigars under $2.00

Mostly swishers and backwoods black and mild's at that price.

Only one that really comes to mind is a cigar called "Cuban Castaway". It was a little more than a $1.00 I believe.

Flavor was surprisingly good, construction was HORRIBLE.

I'm fond of the Holt's Nicaraguan Overruns. The only vitola I've had is the Presidente. A good solid smoke with over a two hour burn time, solid construction, long filler. Occasionally they sell bundles of 20 for $30.

I liked the smokes, so I emaild Holt's & they honored their sale price. I went psycho and grabbed 100 sticks. Best bargain stuck I've had so far.
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Puffer Fish with some spikes MattyVan's Avatar

If you use C-Bid you have a ton of choices for less than $2 a stick, especially if you are buying a box.

With 5 packs I have been enjoying...
    La Perla Habana Rojo Belicoso - paid $1.40 each
    Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown Toro - $1.75
    Bahia Gold White Label Corona - $2.00
    Any 5 Vegas - great value, $2 each or less

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast