Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Winador (28 Ct.) Cigar Capacity?

This is a discussion on Winador (28 Ct.) Cigar Capacity? within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hello all. Based on my recent addiction to this forum, I learned what a wineador was. After reading numerous threads ...

Maturing Puffer Fish joegalvanized's Avatar

Winador (28 Ct.) Cigar Capacity?

Hello all. Based on my recent addiction to this forum, I learned what a wineador was. After reading numerous threads regarding the great work that Forrest does in building shelves I placed my order with him this weekend. I have the Newair 281 coming, and a 5 drawer/1 shelf set up in the works. My question is, how many cigars can this set up hold? I know it depends on the various sizes one has in their collection, but I'd say a majority of my smokes are robusto or toro sized. I guess I'm just trying to determine how long it will be before I'm ordering another wineador!

Thanks, Joe

Puffer Fish with some spikes Hoosier Daddy's Avatar

Re: Winador (28 Ct.) Cigar Capacity?

I don't have an exact count, but mine is pretty full and I would estimate that I have more than 300 currently.

Maturing Puffer Fish joegalvanized's Avatar

Thank you!

Yeah I'd say 300-400

I Had about 500 in mine. Lot's of tetris action to get to that.

Joe, I see you are in St. Charles. I lived there up untill a few months back .
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Puffer Fish with some spikes Isonj's Avatar

I have the 4 drawers with two shelf setup and I had 300 in there a month ago.