Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fuente Anejo's

This is a discussion on Fuente Anejo's within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; I have read on this site that November is the month that Arturo Fuente releases their cigars and that would ...

Fuente Anejo's

I have read on this site that November is the month that Arturo Fuente releases their cigars and that would be a good time to get Anejo's.

Some questions since I never even seen a top end Arturo Fuente.

Are Anejo cigars really as good as people say they are?

In November will it be possible to get a box of these and who would have a price that is near to MSRP?

Which Anejo would be the best?

I'll need to save up for these otherwise my wife will put the sign on the door.

Thank you
    Ken

Re: Fuente Anejo's

I have a few Anejo's in my humi. I smoked one a couple of weeks back at a wedding. Best cigar I have had to date. Of course, that is my opinion. Try to get one while you are saving up. If you like it, keep on saving. If you don't, then you know to spend your cash elsewhere.

As for which one, everyone seems to like the #77 Shark. No idea what MSRP is on a box or if you can get it for that.

Good luck!
    -Danny

No longer a community member.

i cant wait for for fuente to relese his opus. i think i might cry

A box is tough to come by.

Most B&Ms will limit you to 2-4 sticks per purchase. They only come out usually around Thanksgiving - Christmas time and sometimes on Fathers Day.

My favorites are the #77s aka The Sharks. I also like the 55s.
    Smoke-em if you got em

Quote Originally Posted by Zoomschwortz View Post
    I have read on this site that November is the month that Arturo Fuente releases their cigars and that would be a good time to get Anejo's.

Some questions since I never even seen a top end Arturo Fuente.

In November will it be possible to get a box of these and who would have a price that is near to MSRP?

Which Anejo would be the best?

I'll need to save up for these otherwise my wife will put the sign on the door.

Thank you
    Ken
    Depending on your relationship with your local B&M may determine your access to anejos. Either way it will be difficult to get a box. Good luck in your search, they are a hell of a cigar.
    [SIZE="4"]I Used to Care, but Things Have Changed![/SIZE]

Her is your MSRP and photos of each cigar.

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage....p&cat=15&pos=2

Thank Moki for his site that this was on.
    Smoke-em if you got em

A great smoke imo.Not for the faint of heart though as they are a bit powerfull.
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Can walk again.

Only you can determine that.

NCRM

They are an excellent smoke. Definately good to have a few in the humi. Probably will be hard to get a box as mentioned.

I have yet to touch my supply

maybe when i get a few in the coming months i will take the plunge and try them

Full grown Puffer Fish canadasmokes's Avatar

I have a 77 thats been sitting in the humi for about a year now. I have never had one and am waiting for a good occasion to enjoy it. My buddies have said to help it age that i should smoke it after i lose my virginity . what do they know.lol
    Your Gonna Fly High Your Never Gonna Die
    Aleks

He who types in the dark Andyman's Avatar

I think they are worth MSRP..

Temp Ban for Rules Violation berk-m's Avatar

IMO defiantly worth the MSRP…if you can find them for that, I’ve been lucky enough to have a local B&M to sell them for that. As for weather or not they are worth it – you just have to smoke one and see what you think, I would say try at least one before you plunge into a box of something you may not like (if you do buy that box and don’t like them – let me know ). Personally I love ‘em, I don’t know if it is the rarity or mystique, but I think they are great quality with a very unique flavor found in no other cigar. I buy all I can whenever I find them. Good Luck and happy hunting

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

I have become really interested in these ever since I joined this site, never heard of them before, but they do sound really good and if I can ever find them around here I will definitely pick a couple because they look amazing.

Irukandji Boxed Jellyfish montecristo#2's Avatar

Best NC cigar around, period. I am hoping to get a couple of boxes myself to put away. At MSRP they are unbelievable, at 2X MSRP still pretty good, above that, too much of a market up.

I have tried the 46, 48, 49 and 50 and I like the 50 the best, just gives off tons of smoke. In terms of flavor, they are all pretty similar from what I have noticed and heard.

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthr...098#post491098

This is a great thread from another forum:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...0&#entry205330

I didn't spend six years in evil graduate school to be called Mister, thank you very much.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast