Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old

This is a discussion on Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Originally Posted by Shemp75 you not even 18 yet ,what the hell you know about saving a buck? Easy there, ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    you not even 18 yet ,what the hell you know about saving a buck?
    Easy there, chief. I work a job and have to buy my own shit. Clothes, food when I go out to eat, gas money, car insurance, leisure items. I know that I don't want to blow all my money when I have other things to buy. So that's what I know about saving a buck.

Tadpole

Name:  hansen.png
Views: 179
Size:  33.1 KB
    Why don't you have a seat over there, son.

But, do have a good birthday once the time comes

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JustinThyme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T.E.Fox View Post
    Name:  hansen.png
Views: 179
Size:  33.1 KB
    Why don't you have a seat over there, son.

But, do have a good birthday once the time comes
    LOL, that's whats coming next Junior as soon as your logged IP is turned over to the proper authorities for soliciting tobacco purchase as a minor.

No place online is going to sell to you period. Their age verification is the fact you have to use a credit card to purchase which one must be 18 to get. If you steal someone else's card then you are looking at charges of identity theft, credit card fraud and if they use the US mail to send the package, mail fraud added to the previous charge purchasing tobacco as a minor. If you thing saving $10 is worth 10 years of your life playing house in prison with Big Bubba......

I vote with Lanny by just telling your dad you have some place special to take him and eat the $10. After that you can save the $10 provided you are of age in your state. Some states it 21.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. ~Albert Einstein

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

Just get a few sticks from the guy that buys you your beer
    there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men

Puffer Fish with many spikes Btubes18's Avatar

Welcome to PUFF! My suggestion would be to read and educate yourself on all that is cigars...this site is great for that. Before you know it will be August 18th and you will know exactly what you want to purchase.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

First off, welcome to Puff. Secondly it is in bad form to come on an open forum and ask how to get around the
    Law concerning tobacco purchases. My suggestion is wait until your birthday and you are of legal age to
    Purchase these items. Hopefully your father will appreciate have a birthday cigar with you if that's his thing.
    Please do not solicit any more information regarding this.
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

No longer a community member.

[enterHerfwithacommentaboutentitlement]

I just did a facepalm so hard that my nose is bleeding.

Puffer Fish with many spikes gtechva's Avatar

Wow...really?...wow

Reading this at work, grinning like a possom, trying not to laugh out loud and draw attention

Wow
    really?...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by pman44450 View Post
    Greetings everyone! Glad to now be a part of the Puff forum!!

I have a question that hopefully can be answered by someone out there, maybe from previous experience or just their knowledge. It is now July 7th and my 18th birthday is on August 9th, so just over a month away. However, I'm wondering where I can order cigars from online and have them delivered without a signature or being ID'd for age. The reason being I wanted to get me and my dad a couple of real nice, expensive cigars that we can smoke together on my birthday, just to show my appreciation for everything he's done for me. I could get him to sign for the package, since he's obviously over 21, but he would be suspicious of what was in it so that would foil the whole plan. Are there any websites where you can just *agree* to being over 18 or 21, but they deliver them just as ordering something, say, off of eBay, where it's just put into your mailbox and your mailman continues his route, no questions asked? It'd be great if someone could help me out! Thanks a bunch in advance.

Pipe'in Aint Easy

I hope you realize that you are completely validating the whole "online tobacco purchases should be illegal because our kiddos will purchase it" argument...

Quit trying to take our smoker's rights away from us kid. Wait until you're 18.
    It's been nice, while it lasted.

Straight outta Sunnyvale thechasm442's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Branzig View Post
    I hope you realize that you are completely validating the whole "online tobacco purchases should be illegal because our kiddos will purchase it" argument...

Quit trying to take our smoker's rights away from us kid. Wait until you're 18.
    Thanks for bringing up this point because I already wear a foil hat. Now I'm convinced the poster was just a federal agent trying to set up illegal activity here on puff so that they can use it to push the banning of online sales.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JustTroItIn's Avatar

I may be mistaken but don't you have to agree to being of legal age when signing up for Puff?

Quote Originally Posted by pman44450 View Post
    Greetings everyone! Glad to now be a part of the Puff forum!!

I have a question that hopefully can be answered by someone out there, maybe from previous experience or just their knowledge. It is now July 7th and my 18th birthday is on August 9th, so just over a month away. However, I'm wondering where I can order cigars from online and have them delivered without a signature or being ID'd for age. The reason being I wanted to get me and my dad a couple of real nice, expensive cigars that we can smoke together on my birthday, just to show my appreciation for everything he's done for me. I could get him to sign for the package, since he's obviously over 21, but he would be suspicious of what was in it so that would foil the whole plan. Are there any websites where you can just *agree* to being over 18 or 21, but they deliver them just as ordering something, say, off of eBay, where it's just put into your mailbox and your mailman continues his route, no questions asked? It'd be great if someone could help me out! Thanks a bunch in advance.
    Yeah, nice try. Tell your buddies over at tobacco free kids it can't be done, nor should it be. And no one here is going to even try to assist you with that. T.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

I'm gonna go with Trollolololol - Just look at the responses incited, and lack of rationality when confronted with the quite obvious facts here.
    I <3 Cigars

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

Anyone know where I can score some weed? I can't find an online vendor anywhere.
    My mom's fixin' to turn 75 and I want to surprise her...

[/Sarcasm]
    there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast