Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old

This is a discussion on Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old within the General Cigar Discussion forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Greetings everyone! Glad to now be a part of the Puff forum!! I have a question that hopefully can be ...

Newbie in the ocean

Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old

Greetings everyone! Glad to now be a part of the Puff forum!!

I have a question that hopefully can be answered by someone out there, maybe from previous experience or just their knowledge. It is now July 7th and my 18th birthday is on August 9th, so just over a month away. However, I'm wondering where I can order cigars from online and have them delivered without a signature or being ID'd for age. The reason being I wanted to get me and my dad a couple of real nice, expensive cigars that we can smoke together on my birthday, just to show my appreciation for everything he's done for me. I could get him to sign for the package, since he's obviously over 21, but he would be suspicious of what was in it so that would foil the whole plan. Are there any websites where you can just *agree* to being over 18 or 21, but they deliver them just as ordering something, say, off of eBay, where it's just put into your mailbox and your mailman continues his route, no questions asked? It'd be great if someone could help me out! Thanks a bunch in advance.

Straight outta Sunnyvale thechasm442's Avatar

Re: Ordering Cigars Online Under 18 Years Old

yea I don't think anyone's gonna help you here bro. Come back on August 18th though and we will welcome you with open arms and all the help you need!

Newbie in the ocean

Hahahahahaha frig off Rick!

I'm gonna say your either a cop fishing or you should just wait till your of legal age to purchase tobacco products in your state. if you want to show your appreciation to your father. On your 18th birthday go to a local cigar shop (providing 18 is the legal age in your state) and make the purchase and bring them home or take him with you and enjoy the experience together.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by r3gulator3 View Post
    I'm gonna say your either a cop fishing or you should just wait till your of legal age to purchase tobacco products in your state. if you want to show your appreciation to your father. On your 18th birthday go to a local cigar shop (providing 18 is the legal age in your state) and make the purchase and bring them home or take him with you and enjoy the experience together.
    Of course I'm not a cop! And the whole point is to surprise him. I will likely end up ordering them and if they require a signature, I'll just have my dad sign if worst comes to worst. I've smoked cigars before so waiting of legal age at this point doesn't matter. There are far worse ways in this world you can break the law, and holding tobacco smoke in your mouth and enjoying it does not constitute as a crime to me. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Young Puffer Fish

Are we being Punked?

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdrewb View Post
    Are we being Punked?
    *Ashton Kutcher comes out*

No...

Quote Originally Posted by pman44450 View Post
    Of course I'm not a cop! And the whole point is to surprise him. I will likely end up ordering them and if they require a signature, I'll just have my dad sign if worst comes to worst. I've smoked cigars before so waiting of legal age at this point doesn't matter. There are far worse ways in this world you can break the law, and holding tobacco smoke in your mouth and enjoying it does not constitute as a crime to me. Thanks for the suggestions, though.
    interesting, however i don't see how buying them at a local b&m is ruining a surprise and you just admitted to MIP ON PUBLIC RECORD. HAHAHA

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by r3gulator3 View Post
    interesting, however i don't see how buying them at a local b&m is ruining a surprise and you just admitted to MIP ON PUBLIC RECORD. HAHAHA
    I can also say I've done heroin and cocaine but that doesn't mean I'm in possession of it..... I can "say" anything. I doubt the police will come bashing down my door for admitting to smoking a cigar when I was 17.

Also there is a far wider selection online anyway, as well as ratings and in-depth descriptions so I can pick and choose exactly what I want. It's far easier, as well as probably a hell of a lot cheaper than a local cigar shop.

Straight outta Sunnyvale thechasm442's Avatar

Bro, it doesn't matter if you don't constitute it as a crime. It is a crime and this is a public forum. Anyone who gives you a legit answer is setting themselves up.

The problem you will find here is that we enjoy our cigars. Having minors partake (regardless of how you feel about it) is illegal, and if it were to happen or worse yet, endorsed, the FDA would put stricter rules in place making it more difficult for us. So, yeah, we're being selfish, but that is life.

My vote is: on your actual birthday, tell your dad you are taking him someplace...it's a surprise...go to your local tobacconist, pick out some sticks and enjoy. Have a happy birthday!
    To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

as well as probably a hell of a lot cheaper than a local cigar shop.

But its your Daddy, don't be a cheapie.
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Laynard View Post
    The problem you will find here is that we enjoy our cigars. Having minors partake (regardless of how you feel about it) is illegal, and if it were to happen or worse yet, endorsed, the FDA would put stricter rules in place making it more difficult for us. So, yeah, we're being selfish, but that is life.

My vote is: on your actual birthday, tell your dad you are taking him someplace...it's a surprise...go to your local tobacconist, pick out some sticks and enjoy. Have a happy birthday!
    You are correct, sir. I can see how people do not want to be connected to helping a minor, so it makes sense why you wouldn't want to answer my question. Totally understandable, thank you for your response.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Shemp75 View Post
    But its your Daddy, don't be a cheapie.
    It's not so much being a cheapie, just why pay $10 more for a cigar when I don't have to? Everybody's trying to save a buck these days!

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

It's not so much being a cheapie, just why pay $10 more for a cigar when I don't have to? Everybody's trying to save a buck these days!
    you not even 18 yet ,what the hell you know about saving a buck?
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast