Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

2007 camaro

This is a discussion on 2007 camaro within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Well i guess it's pretty much confirmed. I read somewhere that the camaro will most likely be making its reappearance ...

Over Enthused Little Girl tecnorobo's Avatar

2007 camaro

Well i guess it's pretty much confirmed.
    I read somewhere that the camaro will most likely be making its reappearance either next year or the year after.

I'm excited, finally someone can stand up to the mustang again.
    (not that its hard mind you, haha its just no one really has a car in that price range at the moment besides the gto)
    I've been making a fool of myself since march of 05

Re: 2007 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by tecnorobo
    Well i guess it's pretty much confirmed.
    I read somewhere that the camaro will most likely be making its reappearance either next year or the year after.

I'm excited, finally someone can stand up to the mustang again.
    (not that its hard mind you, haha its just no one really has a car in that price range at the moment besides the gto)
    I wonder if GM will follow Ford's lead, and blend the classic lines of the old Camaro, or go the way they did with the GTO, with it's more modern, round look.... I'd like to see it based on the 68

GoatLocker
    "The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission." -- John F. Kennedy

Mr. 305

here it is. ill take a Ford though

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish SlimDiesel's Avatar

I'm with you there GoatLocker in blending the new with the old. Ford did it good with the Mustang but has anyone seen pics of the new Charger coming out next year. For me it looks like the front end is a little short and they forced it to be a foor door. I do have faith with Chevy though about coming back with the Camaro.

I don't know....something about it just looks....."off". And unfortunately, these preliminary pictures usually look better than the real thing.

(Can't wait for the Cobra Convertible to come out......I've heard rumors that it's going to have 450 hp)

INSERT CLEVER, COMICAL WITTICISM HERE

[SIZE="2"].[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT LOCKER
    I wonder if GM will follow Ford's lead, and blend the classic lines of the old Camaro, or go the way they did with the GTO, with it's more modern, round look.... I'd like to see it based on the 68
    ditto on the 68, sweet body style. Man if I could afford the Mustang..
    Skeeter a bad influence? I think not.

Holy moley, that looks so cool! Looks like a cross between a classic Camaro, a Chevelle SS and a Vette!! How much is that puppy gonna base at, I wonder? Heheh, I can live without a CD player...and seats...and a lighter...and wipers...and tires...and an engine...and..err...

I like the looks. I am a chevy man over ford. That car look very retro. It will definately get looks goig down the street.