This is a discussion on IHTs last cigar contest EVER! (mmblz wins) within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I will give it a shot.....Good luck in your move!
1 - Monte Millenium Robusto
2 - i'll just take ...
1 - Monte Millenium Robusto
2 - i'll just take it in the can
3 - system of a down
4 - tecnorobo
5 - coppertop & txmatt
6 - PSD4
7 - it was worth it
8 - mastro de paja that was a father's day gift
9 - bruce5
10 - tripod
1. VR Jubilaums Ed (from OpusEx)
2. i'll just take it in the can
3. system of a down
5. seangar and da klugs
7. turn the machines off
8. mastro de paja horn that was a fathers day gift
1. VR Jubilaums Ed (from OpusEx) IHT - correct
2. i'll just take it in the can IHT - he was talking about a diet coke when i asked if he wanted ice in a glass
3. system of a down IHT - one of my fav groups
4. tecnorobo IHT - when he and elisha came to my house to pickup a humidor and some cigars, my wife kept saying, "how do you know they're not undercover ATF agents?" hell, they're barely old enough to drive!
5. seangar and da klugs IHT - i thought this would be the hardest question to get right...
6. PSD4 IHT - the MC #3 and JL Sel #2s were my 2nd boxes (split), and i've never bought a box of boli pcs
7. turn the machines off IHT - "it was worth it" seemed obvious, huh? nope, he asked me to turn the machines off...
8. mastro de paja horn that was a fathers day gift IHT - this still pisses me off... i'm in the process of cleaning this pipe out a few times.
9. drill IHT - why? he owns all the cigars in the book anyway!!
10. gumby IHT - yep, got that nickname, which almost all my email address have, while stationed in germany. my official work email address has "gumby" in it, which some people find amazing.
[SIZE=7]WE HAVE US A WINNER!!!!!![/SIZE]
Last edited by IHT; 11-04-2005 at 02:34 PM.
"To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."
1. correct figured this out from other guesses, otherwise would have just been a guess
2. he was talking about a diet coke when i asked if he wanted ice in a glass couldn't figure out what the context would be - was thinking can for ashes, can for taking home cigars or pipe tobacco...
4. tecnorobo I remembered this story...
5. i thought this would be the hardest question to get right... definitely was. my first guess- txmatt and coppertop - was based on thinking this refered to a while back, before coppertop was a mod. for the second guess it was between the floydps and this answer, and since Raney guessed floydps, I had to choose this - but didn't know which of the two would win...
6. PSD4 I always thought of you as "Mr. PSD4" - maybe this was in the back of my mind and was the reason why
7. nope, he asked me to turn the machines off... found your post about this, what a sad moment. reminds me of when my grandfather was dying...
Thanks for the contest IHT, it was fun. Though besides the obvious sad question (7), the title and question #1 also make me just a little sad...