Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Good Luck On Final Exams!

This is a discussion on Good Luck On Final Exams! within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Good luck to all of you guys taking finals. Hope all of you have a nice holiday break as well...

Re: Good Luck On Final Exams!

Good luck to all of you guys taking finals.

Hope all of you have a nice holiday break as well

Thx! and good luck to u guys too. I've got one paper coming up tomorrow, and another one the day after that..

then another one next week.......
    [SIZE=3]"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." -Al Pacino in Scarface[/SIZE]

The CS Little Spoon illuminatus's Avatar

I'M FREAKING DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.. I was a bit excited... =) No smoke for me today though.. still sick.. no sense wasting a nice 'gar on a stuffed nose/sore throat... hopefully this weekend though.. I gotta figure out how I'm getting my humi back to Naples for the break...
    --The Oompa

Stellis Aequus Durando

Full grown Puffer Fish knuckles's Avatar

WooWee! I'm done too! I just got back from taking my last final for the semester. I've already poured a rum & coke, then after dinner its time for a big ol' cigar! Ahhhhhh....
    --knuckles

I married my wife for her looks, but not the ones she's been giving me lately!

ThePipesThePipesRCalling dannyboy's Avatar

Good golly, you all are done, I haven't even begun to study. Oh well, Thursday I study and finish all in one day (ah, the joy of taking only 1 class)

Second out of three finals at 9pm tonight. Last one is on Thursday.

OH MAN! I DIDNT REALIZE WE HAD CLASSES TO GO TOO!
    Kidding. I am done also. Congrats to all the students. Lightem up.
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

[SIZE=6]Yahoo! [/SIZE]
    Final grades are out and finished with A's in all four classes! I guess that'll get me a spot on the UCF's Presidents' List.
    I think that deserves something special out of the humidor this evening!
    --knuckles

I guaranteed failed my Calculus Final Exam and Semester. Yay! That deserves a Swisher Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles
    Final grades are out and finished with A's in all four classes! I think that deserves something special out of the humidor this evening!
    Great job! That sure does rate something special out of the humidor. How about a Garcia y Vega? Only joking.

Puffer Fish with some spikes mobsix's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Good Luck On Final Exams!

This is a very cool thread! I just got done with my finals last week and got my grades last night. A's in all three classes... Not bad for a guy who hasn't been back to college for 15 years. I have two more classes to take next quarter then I am done. I am studying for certificate of accomplishment in Project Management but it feels like I am getting my bachelors... I am going to smoke a Padron Annie when this is done.
    Keep up the good work students!
    -Matthew
    Virtus sola Nobilitat

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Great job! That sure does rate something special out of the humidor. How about a Garcia y Vega?
    Well, I was thinking something along the lines of a Padron '26 or '64 Anny. Exclusivo, but now that you mention it, a Garcia y Vega (pantella) sounds pretty good!
    --knuckles

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

I am done with finals and already signed up for next semester. Starting more management classes. Yeppee.
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

Yippee! Finished up my last final today. I think it went pretty well. At home now relaxing with a nice cup of java and a Perdomo Reserva Cameroon.

Nice smoke so far. Medium bodied, smooth taste, and a clean finish. A bit large on the RG though. Looks like a 54.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Yippee! Finished up my last final today. I think it went pretty well.
    WTG Jeff. Feels pretty good, doesn't it... no studying, no dragging yourself off to class, etc...
    --knuckles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2