Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 141 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2463
Like Tree1Likes

Good morning thread and sports update

This is a discussion on Good morning thread and sports update within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday the 6th of January which means that the holiday season ...

Thumbs up Re: Good morning thread and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday the 6th of January which means that the holiday season is officially over. We had a great Christmas and New Years and here's hoping that the Spring gets here soon. Heading down to see Jeremy this weekend as his last Radiation treatment is the 8th. I talked with him this past weekend and he said he's doing great and the doctors are very pleased with his recovery. I'll update you guys of his status once I get home, I do know that he'll remain at Walter Reed for a month or two for observation and testing. Have a great week everyone and I hope you all stay warm and enjoy.......
    I'd walk a mile for a Cuban........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's pretty cold out with temps at 7 degrees and wind chills at -22. Congrats to Florida State for winning last night even though I was pulling for Auburn. I hope everyone stays warm today and don't forget that frostbite can happen to anyone......

Cool Re: Good morning thread and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". I think today is the last day of the bitter cold for a while as the temps are actually going above freezing on Friday:

NOAA National Weather Service

I hope everyone is coping with the low temps and gets to enjoy a favorite or two if possible.......

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it't Thursday which means that we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how everyone is doing after these past few cold days. I'm starting to see a lot of NASCAR talk on Facebook and I can hardly wait to see the new paint schemes and the new race teams as well. Hope everyone has a great day and get the chance to smoke a favorite or two or........

Good morning all, the Friday morning coffee is on and it's snowing out. We had an unexpected blast of the white stuff so of course we had to do an emergency weather conference call. West Point is "Code Red" until 0900 (9am) so they can clean the roads and parking lots before everyone comes into work. Heading down the highway after lunch to spend the weekend with Jeremy and his wife Christen, it'll be nice to see them and spend some quality time as always. Enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe.......

Good morning all, had a great weekend seeing my son and his wife as well as a number of old friends between Newark, DE and South Philly, PA. Smoke a couple of tasty stogies with Jeremy and hung out at his house for a while both Saturday and Sunday. Yesterday, I drove up to South Philly where they had a memorial service at Old Saint Mary's for Edward "Babe" Heffron:

Edward J. 'Babe' Heffron, of 'Band of Brothers' fame, dies at 90 | Fox News

I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Things are getting back to normal at the Academy, planning all the Cadet activities throughout the Spring and then Graduation for the Firsties (Seniors). I'm currently working on locking down the date for this year's Quad State Herf, hopefully we have that by the 21st of this month as that's the day they start to allow folks to reserve the location at Round Pond. More to follow on that. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or.......

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and kickin' and very much welcomed. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and all. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to smoke a special one as well........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good night at Schlesinger's, hung out with the regulars; The Don, thefatguy (Ian) and his beautiful bride Ronnie as well as a room full of cigar nuts. This weekend will be nice and relaxing especially with having Monday off in recognition of MLK's birthday. I hope everyone has a good weekend as well and enjoys.......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and happy Sunday. So far, it's been a relaxing weekend; went out with Beth Friday evening for dinner and drinks; yesterday, hung out at the cigar shop for a few hours and the dinner with friends again. Today, we are planning on doing a little shopping and then kick back either here at the house or go and see some friends for NFL playoffs and munchies and beers to bout. Hope everyone is doing the same and enjoys.......

Smile Re: Good morning thread and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work after a relaxing 3 day weekend. Congrats to the Broncos and the Seahawks for making it into the Superbowl which should be a good one. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a number of your favorites throughout it......

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". The current temperature is 3 degrees with a wind chill of -18, dang it's cold out:

Friday is the first day the weather guessers are calling for sun and the high for the day will be 15 degrees, guess that mother winter is here for a while. Anyway, dress in layers and don't stay out to long if you have to shovel out or do any outside work today. Try and enjoy if you can........

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means that we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigar / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Hope everyone stays warm and enjoy it as well.......

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good night last night at Schlesinger's enjoying cigars and seeing the crew. We are definitely in the middle of winter now as the current temperature is 7 degrees with a high of 13. The weather guessers are calling for snow tonight into tomorrow which will make for a mess all weekend:

Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing couple of days and enjoys.......

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's a chilly Sunday morning. Watching the last 5 hours of the Rolex 24 from Daytona on Fox Sports 1 will keep me warm and out of the cold. Have a great day everyone and enjoy.......