Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How we make Beer Down Under

This is a discussion on How we make Beer Down Under within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Some of you may be interested to know how we make our beer down here in Australia. Well it's a ...

Woop Woop Root Rat DownUnder LLG's Avatar

How we make Beer Down Under

Some of you may be interested to know how we make our beer down here in Australia.
    Well it's a real community affair where 100's if not 1000's of people all pitch together, and using large catapults placed in strategic locations, we all fire bails of hops, barrels of yeast and malt into the heavens where the beer gods reside. Also added to the mixture is the odd sacrificial virgin and the odd stag... yes you read right... the odd stag.

Hey its true, if you don't believe me you can watch the whole process here where it was documented

For the Love of Beer
    "Kin you tell I ain't from around heah?"

Re: How we make Beer Down Under

I love it !! My son is very much into The LOTR Triology and wants to build a catapult and trebucher(?). He will his pants with when I show him this when he wakes up !

Thanks,

Andy

[SIZE=1]How is my day going........either or [/SIZE]

Man I miss Tooeys beer. SIGH.

Great commercial. And with the them song from "A Bridge To Far" kicks butt too.

Stacey

funny!

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder LLG
    Some of you may be interested to know how we make our beer down here in Australia.
    Well it's a real community affair where 100's if not 1000's of people all pitch together, and using large catapults placed in strategic locations, we all fire bails of hops, barrels of yeast and malt into the heavens where the beer gods reside. Also added to the mixture is the odd sacrificial virgin and the odd stag... yes you read right... the odd stag.

Hey its true, if you don't believe me you can watch the whole process here where it was documented

For the Love of Beer
    Just watched the beer opening ad too. Man, if that's how the women open beer down there i'm going have to do some first hand research

Those are some great commercials lol

Puffer Fish with many spikes xxwaldoxx's Avatar

Funny comercials.

I watched the bottle opening comercial as well, goota love that one

Walt White

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

LOL..thanks for the post and link

that was funny ... that stag cracked me up.The ban the tongue ad was funny too.
    Last edited by mikey202; 05-08-2006 at 09:30 AM.

great ad, I had problems with the video on the link provided above, but found the same ad here:
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/85707/raining_beer/

-Matt-

Leading Puffer Fish cigar no baka's Avatar

Heh, great one Jason!! Has anyone seen that beer commercial here in the states, I think it's Fosters, and the tag line is "Australian for beer!". Eh, is Fosters even consumed in Australia or is it like Corona and Mexico where only us Americans drink that shit?
    Tobacco is a dirty weed. I like it.
    It satisfies no normal need. I like it!
    It makes you thin, it makes you lean,
    It takes the hair right off your bean,
    It's the worst darn stuff I've ever seen.
    I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Heh, great one Jason!! Has anyone seen that beer commercial here in the states, I think it's Fosters, and the tag line is "Australian for beer!". Eh, is Fosters even consumed in Australia or is it like Corona and Mexico where only us Americans drink that shit?
    Err, something like that. Not to many drink Fosters here, the Poms go mad for it, go figure

Err, something like that. Not to many drink Fosters here, the Poms go mad for it, go figure

Just had to say POMS did ya mate???

Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse545
    Just had to say POMS did ya mate???

Stacey
    No offence intended. It's a very well used word here and even the English migrants use it. Bad habits die hard

But yes the correct terminology would be English people, and I can't get over what they see in Fosters. Personally, I can't drink it.

No offence intended. It's a very well used word here and even the English migrants use it. Bad habits die hard

But yes the correct terminology would be English people, and I can't get over what they see in Fosters. Personally, I can't drink it.
    Yeah and us yanks and a few of us Texans have drank it too. Me being one but I have learned what good beer is since then. But man what a concert. All the Fosters ya could drink once and still do not remember what Midnight Oil was playing on the beach out side of Perth in 87. Fosters here is now brewed in Canada. Still swill. But you Sir are NOW on my radar. Might take a bit, but it shall happen. Need to round up road kill.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Anita need your help again.

And if ya find a source for VB please let me know. Or Red Back. Miss the hell out of both of them.

Stacey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast