Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sigs and Graphics Requests

This is a discussion on Sigs and Graphics Requests within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sigs&Graphics by David Introduction: Reviving the old graphics request thread with a new one to make things clean! (and for ...

Sigs and Graphics Requests

Sigs&Graphics by David

Introduction:

Reviving the old graphics request thread with a new one to make things clean! (and for some reason I can't edit my last one)
    Hello everybody! First off, I just want to start by saying I've enjoyed my time in this community so far. I do sloppy graphics for free for you guys as a way to get to know members and make my own type of positive contribution to the community.

------------------------
    Interested in a Userbar, Signature, or Avatar?

Great! I'd be glad to help you out and make something special for you... reply to the topic and I'll throw something up when I get a draft out. Please keep in mind I'm also a full time student (and a part time friend)... so my output may not be as fast as it once was.

Alternatively, you can visit these sits and create your own!
    Note: I make all of my userbars in Photoshop and ImageReady
    http://www.userbars.com/

Gallery of Work
    --Feel Free to Comment and Critique!--

Here are some examples of work I've done in the past, as well as a few userbar examples. [/FONT]Enjoy!

------------------------------------------
    Other Works- Non Userbars

Click on My Signature to view my Graphics Request Thread!

Re: Sigs and Graphics Requests

hello justin, you think you can make me a userbar with something to do with the NY Jets. it would be much appreciated. i was wondering where that cool stuff was coming from...
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Quote Originally Posted by ptpablo View Post
    hello justin, you think you can make me a userbar with something to do with the NY Jets. it would be much appreciated. i was wondering where that cool stuff was coming from...
    Name is David... I got confused for a minute. Unfortunately you can't use graphics in your sig for another 30-60'ish days. I believe it's still a 90 day wait period before. Remind me then and I'd love to make something up for yah (even if you are a jets fan.. it's okay I forgive you). I will work on something for yah when I get some super amounts of free time so you may have something beforehand anyways.

David thank you!! have no idea where justin even came from!! i had a couple in me while watching the game last night..lol... ya whenever you can im not going anywhere. if Jets history repeats itself i will probably have something else in mind anyway by then, haha. Thanks jim
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Quote Originally Posted by ptpablo View Post
    David thank you!! have no idea where justin even came from!! i had a couple in me while watching the game last night..lol... ya whenever you can im not going anywhere. if Jets history repeats itself i will probably have something else in mind anyway by then, haha. Thanks jim

Hey man, sorry about the extra long wait, but I figured you wouldn't be needing this any time soon. Anyhow, I threw a lil somethin together if yah like it. I know you have a bit till you can use it... but it's here when you're ready. If you decide you want something else, let me know as well and I can change things up. Enjoy!

If anyone else is interested in getting a request in, I'm taking them again! I'll be happy to make somethin for yah.

I've got a while before I can post sig images, but if you could make me a Titans bar I would be quite grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by ktblunden View Post
    I've got a while before I can post sig images, but if you could make me a Titans bar I would be quite grateful.
    Yah absolutely. I dislike the Titans slightly less then I dislike the Jets. Check back eventually.

Hmmm i think a could use a banner in my sig. Could you make something with landscape photos and my username?

Here are a few pictures of what i had in mind but any stock grandiose outdoors/hiking stuff would be AMAZING!

Can you do one with "Booty" in it? I'm an ass man. LOL
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by wsamsky View Post
    Hmmm i think a could use a banner in my sig. Could you make something with landscape photos and my username?

Here are a few pictures of what i had in mind but any stock grandiose outdoors/hiking stuff would be AMAZING!

Thanks in advance

Yah absolutely... very cool pictures by the way... I'm assuming that's you in the photos? I've hiked a few of the higher mountains in New England, but I can't wait to get out west sometime. Just an entirely different feel. Anyhow, ya those images will be fun to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Can you do one with "Booty" in it? I'm an ass man. LOL
    I can't say that's my strangest request... but sure why not. sounds interesting enough... i probably shouldn't work on this one in the library though.

Quote Originally Posted by skiswitch6 View Post

Yah absolutely... very cool pictures by the way... I'm assuming that's you in the photos? I've hiked a few of the higher mountains in New England, but I can't wait to get out west sometime.
    I've never been out east but I would love to take a shot at the Appalachian trail someday. Hiking in arizona is pretty good, but I think doing stuff in california like the sierras would be way more scenic.

Quote Originally Posted by ktblunden View Post

Here yah are. I wasn't sure if you wanted Titans text or your username text, so just clarify that for me.. and if you won't anything capitalized (like in your name) that would be good to. You got quite a bit of time before you can use it, but it's available when you're ready.

Cool David, that works. Thanks.

I have a question...how do you insert these into your signature? I found a Florida Gators bar I want to use. Although, I think having "Florida Gators Fan" over the graphics of the bar is a little redundant and a big "no shit."

Last edited by marked; 10-23-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marked View Post
    I have a question...how do you insert these into your signature? I found a Florida Gators bar I want to use. Although, I think having "Florida Gators Fan" over the graphics of the bar is a little redundant and a big "no shit."

It appears you have been a member for 90+ more days... that's one of the requirements to use images in your sig. If that's so, try pasting this code where you would normally type text into your sig area
    [CODE][B]/CODE]
    NOTE: The board autoformats the code to not accept actual code... so I had to put an actual space that "breaks" it in the first image tag. so instead of [IMG ] it should read just IMG] with both brackets and without the space. .

If that doesn't work, sometimes there are strange dimension requirements that you might need to look up... but I feel like you're within dimension. Let me know if you get it to work.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast