Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Albertson's monopoly game?

This is a discussion on Albertson's monopoly game? within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Albertson's monopoly game?

Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need to get. Someone on here has to play it, well lets trade pieces! Maybe I have something you need and maybe you have some I need.

Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need to get. Someone on here has to play it, well lets trade pieces! Maybe I have something you need and maybe you have some I need.

I'm intrigued.....what game is this?
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

basically you shop at Albertsons grocery store. And every so purchases, lets say you purchased $50 worth of grocerys you would get 5-10 pieces. They give you a game board that has things you can win, anywhere from the $30,000 vehicle game to winning a mac book pro. They also have a $10,000 dollar vacation, $500 dollars cash etc. So you collect all these pieces and put them on this board, and once you collect them all in a prize section, you win That prize. The game ends at the end of this month I believe.
    Here is a link. I am not sure if they have it in illinois, You will have to check the states that are playing it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albert...92689310743211

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    basically you shop at Albertsons grocery store. And every so purchases, lets say you purchased $50 worth of grocerys you would get 5-10 pieces. They give you a game board that has things you can win, anywhere from the $30,000 vehicle game to winning a mac book pro. They also have a $10,000 dollar vacation, $500 dollars cash etc. So you collect all these pieces and put them on this board, and once you collect them all in a prize section, you win That prize. The game ends at the end of this month I believe.
    Here is a link. I am not sure if they have it in illinois, You will have to check the states that are playing it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albert...92689310743211
    Damn thats a cool a$$ game. If I had one around here you betcha I would be playin it. Sorry I can't help you out.

Good Luck getting your pieces!
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

Same thing as the McDonalds monopoly game, they always have certain pieces that are extremely hard to find.

Newbie in the ocean

i am playing and have lots of extra pieces too, but missing one or two out of each collection. interested in talking bout trade.

My wife is all over this game as well. I think we have 3 different prizes where all we are missing is the one incredibly hard to find piece.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    My wife is all over this game as well. I think we have 3 different prizes where all we are missing is the one incredibly hard to find piece.
    I am missing one piece on each also. If u r familiar with gmail, my phone is charyn1964 but when I put the at gmail sign it tells me I can't post thread. So send mail letting me know if u r interested in trading pieces. Also, all states r different numbers I think. I am texas

Quote Originally Posted by charyn View Post
    I am missing one piece on each also. If u r familiar with gmail, my phone is charyn1964 but when I put the at gmail sign it tells me I can't post thread. So send mail letting me know if u r interested in trading pieces. Also, all states r different numbers I think. I am texas

I am in Texas as well. Just North of you in Keller.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    I am in Texas as well. Just North of you in Keller.
    Saw that after posting. Did u get the gmail line? Charyn1964 or text 8175008042 is cell number