Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Albertson's monopoly game?

This is a discussion on Albertson's monopoly game? within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need ...

  
  1. #1

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar


     

    Albertson's monopoly game?

    Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need to get. Someone on here has to play it, well lets trade pieces! Maybe I have something you need and maybe you have some I need.

  2. #2

    * ZK Processing Center* Big Bull's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    Anybody else play this? I have been for the past month and have those few pieces that I still need to get. Someone on here has to play it, well lets trade pieces! Maybe I have something you need and maybe you have some I need.

    I'm intrigued.....what game is this?
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

  3. #3

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    basically you shop at Albertsons grocery store. And every so purchases, lets say you purchased $50 worth of grocerys you would get 5-10 pieces. They give you a game board that has things you can win, anywhere from the $30,000 vehicle game to winning a mac book pro. They also have a $10,000 dollar vacation, $500 dollars cash etc. So you collect all these pieces and put them on this board, and once you collect them all in a prize section, you win That prize. The game ends at the end of this month I believe.
    Here is a link. I am not sure if they have it in illinois, You will have to check the states that are playing it.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albert...92689310743211

  4. #4

    * ZK Processing Center* Big Bull's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockholms View Post
    basically you shop at Albertsons grocery store. And every so purchases, lets say you purchased $50 worth of grocerys you would get 5-10 pieces. They give you a game board that has things you can win, anywhere from the $30,000 vehicle game to winning a mac book pro. They also have a $10,000 dollar vacation, $500 dollars cash etc. So you collect all these pieces and put them on this board, and once you collect them all in a prize section, you win That prize. The game ends at the end of this month I believe.
    Here is a link. I am not sure if they have it in illinois, You will have to check the states that are playing it.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Albert...92689310743211
    Damn thats a cool a$$ game. If I had one around here you betcha I would be playin it. Sorry I can't help you out.

    Good Luck getting your pieces!
    "Sandpaper a lions ass in a phonebooth" ~Mr. Slick~

  5. #5

    Full grown Puffer Fish xobrian's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Same thing as the McDonalds monopoly game, they always have certain pieces that are extremely hard to find.

  6. #6

    Newbie in the ocean


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    i am playing and have lots of extra pieces too, but missing one or two out of each collection. interested in talking bout trade.

  7. #7

    Crazy Texan Goldstein's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    My wife is all over this game as well. I think we have 3 different prizes where all we are missing is the one incredibly hard to find piece.

  8. #8

    Newbie in the ocean


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    My wife is all over this game as well. I think we have 3 different prizes where all we are missing is the one incredibly hard to find piece.
    I am missing one piece on each also. If u r familiar with gmail, my phone is charyn1964 but when I put the at gmail sign it tells me I can't post thread. So send mail letting me know if u r interested in trading pieces. Also, all states r different numbers I think. I am texas

  9. #9

    Crazy Texan Goldstein's Avatar


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Quote Originally Posted by charyn View Post
    I am missing one piece on each also. If u r familiar with gmail, my phone is charyn1964 but when I put the at gmail sign it tells me I can't post thread. So send mail letting me know if u r interested in trading pieces. Also, all states r different numbers I think. I am texas

    I am in Texas as well. Just North of you in Keller.

  10. #10

    Newbie in the ocean


     

    Re: Albertson's monopoly game?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    I am in Texas as well. Just North of you in Keller.
    Saw that after posting. Did u get the gmail line? Charyn1964 or text 8175008042 is cell number


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •