Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A thankyou to those whom have helped us. :)

This is a discussion on A thankyou to those whom have helped us. :) within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; There are a few on the forum that know the depth of what Tash & I are going through in ...

A thankyou to those whom have helped us. :)

There are a few on the forum that know the depth of what Tash & I are going through in regards to her health issues. As of today, after a three year journey & 9 months of closure we have seen a light at the end of the tunnel, indeed a great big neon sign that reads "closure!".

We have fought hammer & nail over the last 9 months to get a surgeon to actually address what further procedures need to be done and the final journey now begins. After a consult today with a new surgeon he has taken on her case & promised us there will be no more screwing around. The next twelve months will involve 2 to 4 operations & an enormous amount of pain for Tash but thankfully it should draw the final curtain on this once & for all.

I post here not for sympathy, rather to offer a heartfelt thanks to all on this forum that have offered their support & well wishes. You all under estimate the worth of that support I assure you as for me personally it has gone some way to keeping me sane & this family intact.

From the bottom of my heart I sincerely say THANK YOU! This right here is why I value Puff.com & your friendships so highly.

Be well & strive to be happy people.

Warren.
    Last edited by Tashaz; 04-05-2013 at 06:29 AM.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: A thankyou to those whom have helped us. :)

GOD BLESS You all and keep you safe!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Fantastic news Warren, glad it's finally going to happen!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

My prayers are with you guys. I pray that everything works out well for her. You're doing the best thing that you can and thats to be by her side.
    Wilson Roa (aka: Will)
    www.wilsonroaphotography.com

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Heartfelt prayers and best wishes to you and Tash Warren!

Best to you and your wonderful wife brother. Keeping you both in my prayers!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

That's great news, Warren. Please give Tash our best wishes!

Wow!
    That's the wonderful news that I have been hoping to hear!

Thanks for letting us know Warzy and thanks for demonstrating what it means to be faithful.
    You da Man!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Glad to hear Warren! Give Tash our regards brother!
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Great news, Warren. I wish your family all the best my friend. Tis' a fitting day for a celebratory stogie!
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Puffer Fish with some spikes Tashy's Avatar

Thank you to everyone who wishes us well. I'm really looking forward to the next step, even though it will be a bit painful
    An it harm none, do as you will.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

You'll be in my prayers and thoughts for what lies ahead for sure, had no idea you'repproblems were ongoing guys. Short term pain for a long term gain, and its always darkest before the dawn, that's what we kept telling ourselves with my wife's recent issues. Stay strong guys.
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Puffer Fish with some spikes T3Hunter's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear you guys have been going through some tough times, but am thankfull to hear that you are able to start looking forward to a conclusion and improvement. I'm new here, but I have already been the greatful recipient of Warren's kind advice and great humour. Thanks a bunch and I'm wishing you all the best.

Saw the surgeon today & the first of at least three ops for Tash is being booked for next month. The workshop is overflowing with work, the rest of us are happy & healthy and we are psyching ourselves up for the coming adventure.

Life is good my friends. Woohaa! Let the next chapter in our lives begin.

Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Andrewdk's Avatar

Fingers crossed here for you guys. I've never seen a smiley Mexican wave before, its so pretty. ( must snap out of trance like state watching bobbing rainbow smileys).
    The land of milk and honey, a safe haven and the last bastion of freedom - http://www.tobaccocellar.com/andrewdk

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast