Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LEVEL 1 Sex Offender moves into my town!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LEVEL 1 Sex Offender moves into my town!!!!!!!!! within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Long story short a Sex offender that was convected of having sex with 9 and 11 year old girls both ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

LEVEL 1 Sex Offender moves into my town!!!!!!!!!

Long story short a Sex offender that was convected of having sex with 9 and 11 year old girls both at the same time. Has moved into my backyard so to speak. The local police force spread around flyers to let everyone know. They also handed out warnings to residents not to bother him as well as they would be treated the same as any other criminal if they did. The offender only received 2 and a half years in jail for his crimes. I guess with such leniency these crimes must be quite appealing to these perverts. I called the local police and spoke to the Sargent name withheld for obvious reasons. He says to me and i quote " Due to this mans physiological makeup the chances of him doing it again are high" I said to him you know if this had happened in Brooklyn instead of Carmel and back when we grew up. They would burn the bastage out the first night. The Sargent polity declined to comment!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Re: LEVEL 1 Sex Offender moves into my town!!!!!!!!!

Pure scum. I would pass the hat around the neighborhood to rent billboard space and get this guys face as public as possible. Criminals like this seem to hope to quietly blend into neighborhoods. Sorry to hear of your situation.

Resident Perdomo Whore Wicked_Rhube's Avatar

I think our levels here in MA are opposite, so 1 is like you mooned somebody or went pee behind a building and 3 is the utmost scumbags. I have 2 level 3s living in my town and 1 level 3 working here. Having 3 little kids, it is disconcerting for sure. It really pisses me off when I see sentences like the one you mentioned, that is way too lenient, but then again being allowed to continue breathing is too lenient for those monsters.
    "... it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep and never to refrain when awake." -Mark Twain

We can make him disappear if you need T.

The light sentances are likely from not having victims in the courtroom to face the scumbags and tell the story. Deal making for pleas is the crime of the century. Castration and mandatory psych meds to shut them down for life seems more fair. They will offend again otherwise.

You know if they would just put these guys in the general pop instead of a special prison most of them would not come out a live. Just imagine the man with three life sentence and to little girls on the out side what does he have to lose . They call it cleaning house

Puffer Fish with many spikes nfusion770's Avatar

When the focus of a persons sex drive gets misapplied through whatever screwed up psychological dis-function, I don't think it can ever be fixed. Therefore people like this can never, ever be trusted. The fact that they are ever released is mind boggling and infuriating.

The majority of people like this are caught in a spiral of abuse themselves. I'm not making excuses, just pointing out the sad reality. People who abuse children can be responsible for continued abuse and screwed up lives for generations. What a damn mess.
    He's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

Well, they have to live somewhere. Worse is the neighbor/friend/family member that one doesn't know about as most offend for a lifetime without detection. At least the "scarlet letter" affords some protection as forwarned is forearmed.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madbricky View Post
    The light sentences are likely from not having victims in the courtroom to face the scumbags and tell the story. Deal making for pleas is the crime of the century. Castration and mandatory psych meds to shut them down for life seems more fair. They will offend again otherwise.
    I must agree fully!
    Sad part we had a get together touched on the subject a bit.
    Only I and two of my friends thought the same the other answers were all over the place.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Smoking makes me go Poo! Shemp75's Avatar

believe me Tony, you have more then just 1 sex offender living in your neighborhood. Dont think you that privileged.
    "Before I bed you wench, have a look at my box of Glass top Cohibas!!"

Double post...ooops
    Last edited by madbricky; 06-23-2013 at 05:14 PM.

I forgot to mention in all the years as a professional Scout leader its SOP to report any suspected cases of abuse, even between boys so the executives could handle it skillfully on account of myself and other parents taking matters into our hands for resolution. I understand its a dominince crime of abuse and illness so it should receive mandatory looooong term corrections and very close observation afterwards if its even arrested. Would you like to know a violent psychopathic was released into your community on terms of treated? I sure would. I wonder how the new DSMV 5 reads on sexual predators. So many lame reasons why dangerous people are returned to society on loose observation with self control as the primary safeguard. That and warning residents. It looks like a setup for a confrontation to me. They really need to ask residents first before releasing offenders. I'm sure there are some places that can handle it. I just don't think its yours Tony, or mine

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hubby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madbricky View Post
    The light sentances are likely from not having victims in the courtroom to face the scumbags and tell the story. Deal making for pleas is the crime of the century. Castration and mandatory psych meds to shut them down for life seems more fair. They will offend again otherwise.
    The wifey and I completely agree with this and with thebigk.. Throw them in with general pop and let them be taken advantage of, just like they took advantage of those young children.... It just goes to show how messed up they are when even harderned murders, thieves, gang members etc wouldnt even think of doing that to a child... Yet these people will...
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." Leonardo Da Vinci

Ok here's the problem. If you advertise this guys face, he's gonna bounce around until he settles down in some place where he isn't noticed. Unfortunately, pedophiles have to live somewhere, and it's better if where they're living the people know exactly who/what he is so they can keep their kids safe. I have a second job as a rental agent and I had an incident this weekend where the police were called BECAUSE the guy was a registered sex offender. Turned out there was nothing going on, but it's reassuring to know that this sicko is being watched by the whole community.

Of course, there's a a couple easy solutions to all this in my mind. One would be capital punishment for repeat offenders/highly likely to re-offenders. Put 'em in a sack and throw 'em off a bridge. This won't go over all that well, though - especially seeing as we don't have capital punishment for ANYTHING in Canada (one of the very few social issues I'm fully right wing on).

The other solution is chemical or surgical castration to almost eliminate the chance of re-offending. Reversible chemical castration for first time offenders, and lop the thing off if you do it a second time. This of course should be in addition to the jail term. The fact that we allow these monsters to walk around free and spread their disgusting DNA is revolting to me.

Who would oppose legislation to include surgical castration for repeat sexual offenders? If you abuse it, you lose it! And yet...as far as I know, castration is extremely uncommon as a form of punishment, and when it is used, it is only chemical. I could be wrong with this, but this is my impression.

Some offenders are 100% likely to re-offend, yet we put them back on the streets. We don't know the name of their future victim(s), but we are dooming them to being victimized despite there being a very viable alternative. The vast majority of pedophiles are not going to re-offend if they have no sexual drive. No balls, no drive. And don't talk to me about human rights. If you sexually assault a child, you forfeit any human rights you have, in my opinion.

Child sexual assault has hurt and haunted multiple people who are very close to me, sadly. Any leniency shown towards these revolting things is too much, in my opinion. I hope I haven't offended anyone...I've actually had to really contain my language as if I said what I really think I'd probably get banned.

As for the OP, I feel for ya man. Not sure what advice to give other than to stay vigilant. For every one of these monsters we know about, there's probably 3 or 4 lurking around we don't know about. I don't want to teach my daughter to be scared, but I do want to teach her to never trust anyone until they've earned it.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Are you talking about this Cullen Powers douchebag. He lives in lake Carmel/Kent?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast