Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

What did you give/get for VDay?

This is a discussion on What did you give/get for VDay? within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Cool Breeze's post inspired this one. What did you get your special someone for valentines day? And if you've exchanged ...

  
  1. #1

    Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar


     

    What did you give/get for VDay?

    Cool Breeze's post inspired this one.

    What did you get your special someone for valentines day? And if you've exchanged already, what did you get in return?

    I got my girlfriend:
    *12 Roses
    *Giant Teddy Bear
    *Waterford Crystal Rose
    *"Message in a Bottle" Clear Wine Bottle Keepsake
    *Giant Card
    *Dinner Reservations at Maza in West Lafayette.

    Haven't exchanged yet so who knows what I'm getting or if I'm getting anything at all!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

  2. #2

    Puff Contest Czar MDSPHOTO's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    I got her a card and will make her a gourmet dinner. I'm sure she will forget to get me a card as she does most years. After being together for 26-years its not really a big thing for us anymore.

  3. #3

    Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    I got her a card and will make her a gourmet dinner. I'm sure she will forget to get me a card as she does most years. After being together for 26-years its not really a big thing for us anymore.
    Well I'm approaching two total years but its already our 2nd valentines day. I'm 1/1 on getting a card!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

  4. #4

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    nothing and nothing, valentines day is just a day hallmark made up to sell cards.

    We sometimes will go out to eat or go to a concert.

  5. #5

    Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    I got her gift cards to Macys and Victoria's Secret placed underneath the collar of a plush tiger and dinner reservations at one of Nashville's finest steak restaurants.

    I KNOW what I'm getting....
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

  6. #6

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ezlevor's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    We went out to dinner last Friday since we both had off of work. I usually send her flowers to her work, but we've both decided that we're saving our money for a house, and we can cut back on gifts for each other. We didn't even exchange christmas gifts this year.


    Also guys, unless you're in the situation I'm in... treat your lady right, get her something nice, and try to get some pull to celebrate March 14th. If you don't know what I'm talking about... google it.

  7. #7

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Our valentines "date" was spent last Sunday since she is away on business today and the rest of the week.

    We went to watch Jeff Dunham live.

  8. #8

    Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ezlevor View Post
    We went out to dinner last Friday since we both had off of work. I usually send her flowers to her work, but we've both decided that we're saving our money for a house, and we can cut back on gifts for each other. We didn't even exchange christmas gifts this year.


    Also guys, unless you're in the situation I'm in... treat your lady right, get her something nice, and try to get some pull to celebrate March 14th. If you don't know what I'm talking about... google it.
    555 Oh I'm well aware of March 14, but I like to celebrate at least once a week rather than just once a year
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

  9. #9

    null


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    i got 10 inches of snow that killed my shopping day!
    she isn't getting a damn thing this year!

    probably go out to dinner over the weekend somewhere...

  10. #10

    Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ezlevor View Post
    We went out to dinner last Friday since we both had off of work. I usually send her flowers to her work, but we've both decided that we're saving our money for a house, and we can cut back on gifts for each other. We didn't even exchange christmas gifts this year.


    Also guys, unless you're in the situation I'm in... treat your lady right, get her something nice, and try to get some pull to celebrate March 14th. If you don't know what I'm talking about... google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    555 Oh I'm well aware of March 14, but I like to celebrate at least once a week rather than just once a year
    Had to explain what this was to my lovely lady.. she didn't know there was a such thing as a mans Valentines day.. now its in the cards!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

  11. #11

    ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    I gave myself a handjob. It was exactly what I wanted!
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

  12. #12

    Straight outta Sunnyvale thechasm442's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Vermont teddy bear, chocolate, flowers. I work tomorrow night so I'm making a good breakfast in the morning.

    She got me $100 at Tampa Sweethearts!

    We both decided to spend about 100 so that worked out well. V-day really isn't anything to us. We choose to stay close every day.


    All that aside, I'm stoked to finally get my hands on some sharks

  13. #13

    Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
    I gave myself a handjob. It was exactly what I wanted!
    You'll shoot your eye out!
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

  14. #14

    Leading Puffer Fish ejewell's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by tnlawyer View Post
    I got her gift cards to Macys and Victoria's Secret placed underneath the collar of a plush tiger and dinner reservations at one of Nashville's finest steak restaurants.

    I KNOW what I'm getting....
    Flemmings?
    The brazilian one?

    There's another I dont remember the name to around Baptist Hospital....

    I was supposed to be in Nashville last night. :'( but my flight was canceled.

    Quote Originally Posted by ezlevor View Post
    We went out to dinner last Friday since we both had off of work. I usually send her flowers to her work, but we've both decided that we're saving our money for a house, and we can cut back on gifts for each other. We didn't even exchange christmas gifts this year.




    Also guys, unless you're in the situation I'm in... treat your lady right, get her something nice, and try to get some pull to celebrate March 14th. If you don't know what I'm talking about... google it.
    I'm a nerd. So March 14 is Pi day to me.

    3.14.......
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

  15. #15

    Puffer Fish with many spikes tnlawyer's Avatar


     

    Re: What did you give/get for VDay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ejewell View Post
    Flemmings?
    The brazilian one?

    There's another I dont remember the name to around Baptist Hospital....

    I was supposed to be in Nashville last night. :'( but my flight was canceled.
    Stock Yard. Flemings is good too though.

    I see you're in Happy Valley...you guys stole the Vandy coach. I think you'll be pleased with the selection.
    A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. - Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •