Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

So they think $1 million bills are real in Georgia!

This is a discussion on So they think $1 million bills are real in Georgia! within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Too funny! COVINGTON, Ga. - A woman was caught trying to use a fake $1 million bill to buy $1,675 ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cigartexan's Avatar

So they think $1 million bills are real in Georgia!

Too funny!

COVINGTON, Ga. - A woman was caught trying to use a fake $1 million bill to buy $1,675 worth of merchandise at a Wal-Mart, and was later found with two more of the bills in her purse, police said.

The United States Treasury does not make $1 million bills, but people can buy souvenirs of such a bill at some stores, police said.

"It looks real, but of course there's nothing real about this," Covington Police Chief Stacey Cotton said Tuesday. "People do crazy things all the time. I think it's just another example of some odd things that occur."

A clerk at the store immediately noticed the bill was fake when 35-year-old Alice Regina Pike handed it to her on Friday, Cotton said.

Pike then tried to use two gift cards with only $2.32 of value on them to buy the merchandise, but when that didn't work she again asked if the clerk could cash the $1 million bill, Cotton said. The store then called police.

Pike, of Porterdale, was charged with forgery. There was no listing for her phone number in directory assistance, and she could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

just wait a few years... you'll be using 10^6 $ bills for your gas purchases.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Maturing Puffer Fish cwaddell_1's Avatar

Its Georgia...need I say more?

buy the way, congrats on the cabinet, cigartexan!
    Who is John Galt?

"All your income are belong to us????"

I saw that story this morning and nearly peed myself!!!

How the heck does she expect to carry the change back home? in a wheel barrow?
    [SIZE="2"]Well-behaved women seldom make history.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]I've never been able to define a feminist, but I do know that I get called one any time I express sentiments that differ from those of a doormat![/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with many spikes jimmy's Avatar

"All your income are belong to us????"
    come on now. i know you had to be a part of the "all your base are belong to us" craze that went aroud?! funny stuff i think.

check out the video(s) if they are still up:

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/index.shtml

jimmy

Gee,

Did someone say "Darwin Award"?
    [SIZE=1]Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.[/SIZE]

Originally posted by jimmy
    come on now. i know you had to be a part of the "all your base are belong to us" craze that went aroud?!
    I missed the Zero Wing game, wish I had a copy. I must be losing it. That was a kick, a real blast. You made your time set us up the link. All my thanks are belong to you.

Leading Puffer Fish

Latest news on the woman who tried to use the $1,000,000 bill...

She's on full disability for a mental illness.

Bet she is certifiable....died laffing when I read this in the paper...LMAO>...i should be so lucky to be so disconnected from reality>>>>!! haaaahaaaahaaaa
    ***LIFE IS FOR LIVING***