Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

As big as Earl Campbell's thighs...

This is a discussion on As big as Earl Campbell's thighs... within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; [SIZE=3] I had no idea what this thread was about but the mention of thighs did lure me!!! [/SIZE] [SIZE=3][/SIZE] ...

Alpha Puffer Fish Kiwi Michelle's Avatar

Re: As big as Earl Campbell's thighs...

[SIZE=3]I had no idea what this thread was about but the mention of thighs did lure me!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Well done Tom - You are the man!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hey by the way - you didn't tell me what you thought of the vodka???!!!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]Where are you going to be in February '09? [SIZE=4]Surf & Turf Herf Auckand New Zealand[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=6]
    [SIZE=3]http://www.travel-ticker.com[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Michelle View Post
    [SIZE=3]I had no idea what this thread was about but the mention of thighs did lure me!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Well done Tom - You are the man!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Hey by the way - you didn't tell me what you thought of the vodka???!!!!![/SIZE]
    Thanks everyone.....anything I have here I have because of all of you...you are my Senseis, my Brothers and Sisters, my Friends...

Michelle, you either keep skipping over posts in Banter or just don't pay attention to big thighed hogs!

I thought the Vertical was excellent, and I have asked for it in a couple bars since drinking the sample you sent me....none of them carry it. I will be looking for it next time I hit the big liquor store, actually probably tomorrow. Definitely could be a new Vodka for me.....assuming any bars around here ever decide to stock it!

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

No longer a community member.

Way to go Tom, I was not sure what this was about and then I saw yet another milestone. Thanks for keeping the jungle under control.......

Woop Woop Root Rat DownUnder LLG's Avatar

Mate, that's huge. Congrats Tom.
    "Kin you tell I ain't from around heah?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2