Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

B!tch and moan forum

This is a discussion on B!tch and moan forum within the General Discussion forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; No offense but I don't see what there is to bitch and moan about. Cigars are great. Club Stogie is ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Re: B!tch and moan forum

No offense but I don't see what there is to bitch and moan about.
    Cigars are great.
    Club Stogie is great.

No longer a community member.

I'm not a big fan of this idea as I think it would be kind of depressing to go in and read about how unhappy everyone is, If I wanted to hear that I'd go hang out at a high school

But seriously, I think it would not be a good addition to CS.

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1f1fan
    Kinda left myself open for that one didn't I....

LOL! Ya did. No harm?

Puffer Fish with many spikes filly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX
    I'm not a big fan of this idea as I think it would be kind of depressing to go in and read about how unhappy everyone is, If I wanted to hear that I'd go hang out at a high school

But seriously, I think it would not be a good addition to CS.
    I was just thinking the same thing since I TEACH in high school. You want to talk about loud and deaf! lol and don't forget dumb too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce5
    No offense but I don't see what there is to bitch and moan about.
    Cigars are great.
    Club Stogie is great.

I want some of what he's havin!
    [SIZE="2"]Well-behaved women seldom make history.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]I've never been able to define a feminist, but I do know that I get called one any time I express sentiments that differ from those of a doormat![/SIZE]

BTW, I was being facetious about the forum... Read: not serious.
    [SIZE="2"]Well-behaved women seldom make history.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]I've never been able to define a feminist, but I do know that I get called one any time I express sentiments that differ from those of a doormat![/SIZE]

What would Skeeter do? kansashat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Churchlady
    BTW, I was being facetious about the forum... Read: not serious.
    I gotchya CL. I don't see the harm in it as long as it contains a humorous element.

If we ever get to the point where we take ourselves too seriously, we run the risk of policing ourselves into the great unknown. Not that we are doing poorly. I think we are doing just fine. I have decided that I am me & that's about the long & short of it. If I am a bit more fluff than substance, then so be it.

Nixon said, "Peace with honor."

I say, "Post with your finger." (results may vary)

My for the day is.....I have started utilizing my dog as my alarm clock. Normally, he starts whining by the side of my bed by about 5-5:30 am. The little bugger slept in this morning & didn't get me up til 6:30 am. I guess I'll have to work an hour later tonite.
    The views & opinions expressed by kansashat are not necessarily the views & opinions of Club Stogie, or it's associates. Iamstillveryfondofbananacreampie.

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by kansashat
    My for the day is.....I have started utilizing my dog as my alarm clock. Normally, he starts whining by the side of my bed by about 5-5:30 am. The little bugger slept in this morning & didn't get me up til 6:30 am. I guess I'll have to work an hour later tonite.
    wow, i wish my dog was a late sleeper like that. damn labrador wakes ME up at 3:30am every morning!!
    won't wake up the wife, who he follows around everywhere, just me. rub up against the bed, shaking it, normally where my feet hang off the end. then whining/groaning/prancing... ugh.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Maturing Puffer Fish morningsmiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyman
    I don't mind at all having this forum.
    Is my wife allowed to use it???

Salud!
    NO...but she can call my wife....

keeper of the rolodex Ms. Floydp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morningsmiler
    NO...but she can call my wife....
    I'm sure we'd find the thread full of men bitching about their wives..

I'll be watching Frank... LOL
    Address Book Protocol:100 posts/60 day membership or participation in NST or Trade. 2 of 3 requirements must be met to request addresses. You can be added immed.

Oh.... once again Im faced with the too much to say too little time to say it....
    I have to be a b!tch and moan champion....
    I have a duralist....

goes on and on and on.......etc

old stogies I have found Roger Miller"'s Avatar

I'll tell ya what i am sick to death about.
    F'n SALESMEN who tell the customer what our equipment can do!!

I worked with the design engineer and specified what it can do! I told you what it can do! And it CAN NOT DO what you told the customer it can do!

F'n SALESMEN who tell the customer that the reason their part is "bad" is because of operator error!

The operator is fully trained, competent, and hard working. He knows you are full of BS. He knows what the machine can do. He sent you the f'n exception report that YOU approved! When you blame him all it does i widen the rift between departments you A$$H@le

Damned low life, lying, scum sucking pond dweller! You'll just keep on doing this, no way to stop you it seems. FU
    And F' the president who let's you get away with it too. Figure's, he's a past salesman too. Blasted cretins.

There i feel better -- please resume.

_____
    rm
    It is more prudent to acknowledge what you don’t know, than to believe what you think you do know.

Definitely not a puff fan

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Miller"
    F'n SALESMEN ...

been there!

What would Skeeter do? kansashat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Miller"
    F'n SALESMEN who tell the customer what our equipment can do!!

I worked with the design engineer and specified what it can do! I told you what it can do! And it CAN NOT DO what you told the customer it can do!

F'n SALESMEN who tell the customer that the reason their part is "bad" is because of operator error!

The operator is fully trained, competent, and hard working. He knows you are full of BS. He knows what the machine can do. He sent you the f'n exception report that YOU approved! When you blame him all it does i widen the rift between departments you A$$H@le

Damned low life, lying, scum sucking pond dweller! You'll just keep on doing this, no way to stop you it seems. FU
    And F' the president who let's you get away with it too. Figure's, he's a past salesman too. Blasted cretins.

There i feel better -- please resume.

_____
    rm
    Ahem. Sure glad I ain't one of the over promise & under deliver type of F@*% salesmen.
    The views & opinions expressed by kansashat are not necessarily the views & opinions of Club Stogie, or it's associates. Iamstillveryfondofbananacreampie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Floydp
    I'm sure we'd find the thread full of men bitching about their wives..

I'll be watching Frank... LOL
    Men don't bitch we just discuss in a complaintative sort of way that just sort of finds companionship and camaraderie when it involves our wives

Like: What is the difference between my wives bitchen and my dogs barking?

The dog eventually stops

Only kidden ya Ms. F he he he
    Mike

"You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."

------Yoggi Berra

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast