Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cupojoes.com - good experiences?

This is a discussion on Cupojoes.com - good experiences? within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey, all. I'm thinking of ordering a pipe from cupojoes.com. Has anyone here bought from them before? Have you had ...

Cupojoes.com - good experiences?

Hey, all. I'm thinking of ordering a pipe from cupojoes.com. Has anyone here bought from them before? Have you had good experiences with them? Thanks!

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Cupojoes.com - good experiences?

I haven't bought anything from them, but I've never heard a bad word said about them, nothing but praise.

I've purchased pipes and tobacco from them back when I smoked a pipe. Excellent customer service. No problems at all.
    "you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow"...Savvy?

I've bought a bunch of Boveda products from them. Great little company. I ordered on Thursday night, everything arrive to Cali on Monday.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I've ordered from them twice. Excellent service.
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Full grown Puffer Fish rlacapra1's Avatar

I ordered butane fuel from them. Quick shipping, no problems.

I visit this store 2x a month on my route. They have always been good to me. Got a nording freehand signature there and love it. If they give you trouble I'll take care of them for you, lol

No longer a community member. carbonbased_al's Avatar

Good people, i've ordered a number of things from them. Shop with confidence

Thanks for the info, guys. I just ordered a pipe from them with my Christmas money. I'm finally adding a Dunhill to my collection, picture attached from their website. I'll let you know how things go with cupojoes and the pipe.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just wanted to follow up. I got my pipe today, and I would give cupojoes.com a rating of a B+. After purchasing the pipe via their website I received an automated email with the details of the order. I never received any other response from them, but Eric was good about emailing me when I had questions prior to the purchase. I ordered it on 12/29, and received it today. Considering I placed the order on a Saturday, and there was a Sunday and New Years Day in between, I'd say that's pretty darn quick.

I feel comfortable recommending them. I would have given them an A- or A if I had received a more personalized response after the order was placed (for instance, notification the pipe had actually shipped), but other than that they were great.

No longer a community member.

Any word on cupojoes and international shipping, more specifically to Canada which is where I live? I've been ordering from 4noggins, and I've been happy with their service, but I would like to have more options when it comes to buying online.