Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 102 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Big D KC I just gotta ask! KCF? Afro-Meer? DO tell! Tonight another half bowl of Boswell's ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by Big D KC View Post
    I just gotta ask! KCF? Afro-Meer? DO tell!

Tonight another half bowl of Boswell's True English in the new Boswell pipe, this is really good stuff.

When that starts to get a bit warm, I set it down and pick up my first bowl of Dunhill 965 (bulk version) in a cob. My store still has a little bit left so I snagged a couple ounces of it. It's a bit dry, dunno how long its been there but still smokable. I like it..
    Kendal Cream Flake (if you haven't tried it you should) in my african meerschaum. It held three whole flakes which is probably why I'm still awake at 1 am
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

So many friends banned :( TheTraveler's Avatar

Just cracked my first tin of Escudo Navy De Luxe and I'm smoking some in my Mauro Cateni. It's my first time smoking coins and I guess I need to work on my technique a bit but so far I like it. Good stuff.
    Gone baby gone.

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Peterson Irish Oak in my Peterson. First time I tried this, so far I kind of like it.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Kendal Cream Flake (if you haven't tried it you should) in my african meerschaum. It held three whole flakes which is probably why I'm still awake at 1 am

Very interesting, just looked it up on tobaccoreviews.com, sounds good! I'll have to give that one a try one of these days!

Tonight, I'm smoking a big 'ol bowl of Boswell's Northwoods in a cheapy latticed meer from AND, its a good blend and shares some similarities with the True English of theirs I have been smoking on but no where near as good!

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Right now it's Davidoff English Mixture in a no name pipe. Best "no name" I've ever smoked. Walnut finished bent brandy glass that I picked up from Frenchy's. The tobacco is interesting in that it can't decide if it wants to be an English or an aromatic. It works well for breaking in pipes!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Right now I'm smoking a bowl of GL Pease Cairo in my Benton pipe. (My hardly ever used latakia pipe)

Pretty darn good with a cup of coffee

Maboman

This morning PS Luxury Navy Flake in a deep Bjarne freehand. Not a good pair, smoked better in the Petey 'dog - methinks it likes the smaller bowl.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Tonight is some Reiner LGF #71 in a Peterson Aran bull dog

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Workin on two 1/4 bowls of Carter Hall in the Ratray and Viking.. Breaking in new pipes kinda sucks hahah I have some other stuff I would much rather be smoking but I really need to get these pipes up and running so here I am.

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Butera's Matured Ribbon in a vintage kaywoodie, i can't wait to put out an order for a whole tin of this stuff
    My sad cellar

IHT

Pinkertons Five Brothers in a Sasieni 4-dot bulldog.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

Dan Blue Note in a Tim West sidewalker
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

Full Virginia Flake tonight... wasn't bad but didn't live up to the hype I was expecting :/
    My sad cellar

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

It's Friday and it's been a hard week, so a headier brew (or two) sounds good!

I'm thinking Dunhill Royal Yacht and McClellands bulk #2015. Pipes will probably be a Savinelli Autograph and a large SMS meerschaum.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

Smoked a bowl of Dan Da Vinci in a Johs part rusticated apple, on the way to the B&M to pick up a box of AF anejo sharks for my buddy.

Tom
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !