Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 112 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; This morning GLP Fillmore in a Bjarne freehand, ahhhhh. Attempting to imbibe Escudo in a Peterson Bulldog - had to ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This morning GLP Fillmore in a Bjarne freehand, ahhhhh.

Attempting to imbibe Escudo in a Peterson Bulldog - had to run back indoors when the blizzard hit. Dang biggest snowflakes I've ever seen, saucer sized.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Tonight it's McClelland's Blakeney's Best Bayou Slices. This is really good stuff! A very nice broken flake VaPer that's easily rubbed out and has an incredible flavor and aroma. Think I'll pop this in my Savinelli Hercules.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

Vintage Commonwealth in a smaller bent Mario Grandi pipe. Already love the baccy, and from the first 1/4 this pipe is a great smoker! Hope it continues the trend!

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Tonight I will finish off the last of my Hamborger Veermaster sample. I really like it and will buy some soon.

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson Rhodesian. This pipe is terrible, didn't do justice to the wonderful weed. Will attempt second bowl later in a Johs Bulldog.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Tonight is a hodgepodge. On the way to and from work today I split a bowl of Orlick Golden Slice in my new Mario Grandi nosewarmer.

Technically I just got through about half a bowl on the way in. Appearently I lost the pipe nail I had in the truck, and based off of the recent thread about using your finger to tamp I gave that a try. Well needless to say it didn't go so well and I pretty much plugged the pipe up. Finally gave up trying to get it going as I pulled in the drive this evening.

Since I really needed to smoke this bowl all the way to the bottom for break in, I dumped out the loose ash and filled it back up with some old gowrie to smoke a full bowl.

Other then me plugging it up like a doofus, the pipe smokes great! (as does the bent from last night, both great smokers!) The Golden Slice on the other hand, well it sucks. Didn't care for it at all. Glad I just got a sample and not a tin, nothing too it really.

So now I'm about halfway through the mixed bowl and not sure about my concoction either lol oh well, you win some you lose some..

popping the cherry on a pouch of Mac Baren Vanilla creme in a Savinelli

smoking s&g kendal cream flake in a peterson killarney #69. waiting for english stout from pipes and cigars to dry a bit have a nice savinelli bent for it

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

McClellands #2050 Oriental Cavendish in a Stanwell. I'm not an aromatic devotee by any stretch but this one has a very light casing and the taste of the oriental tobacco comes through as well as the mild flavoring. High quality leaf and no extra goop in the heel or shank (or stem). Highly recommended for those who occasionally want something that will please those around him as well as himself... although it probably pleases those around me more than me! I'm still a committed VaPer/straight virginia/English guy!

Okay, I need to start compiling a list. I think I'll start with #2050.

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

Opened up my first tin of Mac Baren HH mature Virginia. Will fill up my Peterson Bulldog and relax.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Solani Aged Burley Flake
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Having a big 'ol bowl of Penzance tonight in a Scandia (Stanwell) Bent Acorn. After the losing streak I've had the last couple days with the VA's I figured I would go for the gold and claim that heavy latakia satisfaction!

1999 Dunhill 965 in a Treadway billiard.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes buzkirk's Avatar

Having a bowl of #4, in a Jobey Stromboli #300
    The early bird may catch the worm, but it's the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese !