Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 114 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 1114 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; University Flake, in a Hilson bulldog (1/8 bent)....

Puffer Fish with many spikes Requiem's Avatar

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

University Flake, in a Hilson bulldog (1/8 bent).

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Aged Burley Flake in my Pete B2
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Young Puffer Fish

Haunted Bookshop in a Comoy's 42 my girlfriend got me for Christmas. Do non-english blends work in English pipes?

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Yep, no rules! I regularly smoke english blends in an italian pipe, and just last night I smoked an English blend in an American corn cob.

Quote Originally Posted by gillywalker View Post
    Haunted Bookshop in a Comoy's 42 my girlfriend got me for Christmas. Do non-english blends work in English pipes?

I desire macaroni picturs Vrbas's Avatar

I'll be lighting up my first bowl of Lux Bullseye Flake later tonight... what should i be expecting?
    My sad cellar

Young Puffer Fish

Had a nice bowl of old lodge from pipesandcigars.com (part of a sampler pack kindly sent to me by professormike) in a semi bent estate pipe i picked up from ebay. My first real taste of a latakia blend and I'm definitly going to have to try some more.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Vrbas View Post
    I'll be lighting up my first bowl of Lux Bullseye Flake later tonight... what should i be expecting?
    the stuff is absolutely wonderful got 8 oz for christmas think ill join ya in a bowl a pete 314 that is mike

ps try luxury navy flak as well

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by Vrbas
    Quote Originally Posted by mike t View Post
    the stuff is absolutely wonderful got 8 oz for christmas think ill join ya in a bowl a pete 314 that is mike

ps try luxury navy flak as well
    indeed. i prefer LNF over LBF.
    LBF has a bit more "hay" like flavors for me, and the cavendish center is a waste of time (no flavor, but it looks neato).

also, if you have had Davidoff Flake Medallions, it tastes identical to LBF to me.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Puffer Fish with some spikes Big D KC's Avatar

This just isnt working out for me tonight. I started off with a bowl of 2020 Matured Cake in a meer and after about a quarter bowl it really started to bite and just not taste good. The baccy is a bit on the dry side. Rather then fight with it I figured I would dump it and start over, this time with some aged Grousemoor but damn if it will stay lit. Plus I packed it too tight.

I'm just generally not having a good pipin' evening here.. I haven't really had this happen before that I recall.

Full grown Puffer Fish

ill tell ya what i smoked some lbf in a 314 pete which is great BUT tonight i had it in a butz choquin full bent granada and it was like heaven, packed right, puffed right, 1 relight well yall know it was real damn good. it was one of them this is why i smoke a pipe moments mike

Think i might go for some Red Cake tonight.

Went to a local cigar shop that just opened and they had this in bulk for cheap cheap. I bought an oz of this and an oz of BCA and rang up at $3.99 ---> so that's like, what? $2 an oz? Hot dog, i wish they carried more blends.
    My sad cellar

Just smoked some Red Cake. I must say, what a good smoke. I really liked it as the full Virginian flavor comes through. However, it was quite bitey. This blend would be completely awesome if it didn't bite... remedies?
    My sad cellar

Puffer Fish with some spikes VFD421's Avatar

I obtained 8oz of Esoterica Dorchester in the Christmas gift I bought for myself. I had a bowl last night after work and it was pretty good. I will try a bowl with my morning coffee today

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Tonight some Exhausted Rooster in my Savinelli Hercules followed by my traditional Red Rapparee in a clay churchwarden at midnight.

Thanks to Smarvy for turning me on to Exhausted Rooster!

IHT

had some Old Gowrie on the drive into work in a Kurt Huhn Tulip.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."