Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Orlik Golden Sliced in a Stanwell billiard this afternoon... It's been a while since I last smoked this blend. My ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Orlik Golden Sliced in a Stanwell billiard this afternoon... It's been a while since I last smoked this blend. My tin is nearly gone & I think I will be exploring other Va flakes before I pick up some more.

Full grown Puffer Fish IrishCorona's Avatar

Hey ya'll,

I'm smoking..........

"Epiphany
    We have a delightful new light English blend called Epiphany. Epiphany is reminiscent of the original Revelation blend (the original, not the House of Windsor) that was said to be the favorite of a certain reknowned thinker named Einstein."

.........Out of the only pipe I currently own(my only cob broke...time for some more), Savinelli Pisa #614. This pipe is still breaking in as it can get very hot even when smoked very slow and it's a thick bowl. After I build a better cake, I think I need a reamer.

Humm, This has a Distinct Aroma of Raisins in the bag(reminds me of the W.O. Larsen 1864 aroma but more natural smelling). The first bowl I smoked was tasty, no distinct ammonia taste into the bowl like EVERY bulk blend from C&D and others I've tried thus far.

I'm glad I only bought two ounces, we'll c what happens when I smoke another couple bowls in a week.
    Life is to short for hatred and bad cigars!

McBaren Vanilla Cream in my Peterson Racing Green

Shawn

Full grown Puffer Fish solafid3's Avatar

McClelland's Grand Orientals in my Green Pipe, and perhaps some cigars also. It's the solafid3 solo herf!
    I wish to say that I'm not ashamed of anything whatever that I do, and I don't feel that smoking makes me ashamed, and therefore I mean to smoke to the glory of God. - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Smoking another bowl of Sam's Blend. I have really come to like this and must look for more.

Jeremy
    [SIZE="1"]The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything, it is too late to stop reading it[/SIZE].

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

Three Friars in one of my Stanwell's
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Old Gowrie in a Winslow Crown nosewarmer
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Gonna be a big bowl of GH Kendal Kentucky starting........NOW
    Reserved for future use....

cain't spell Laphroaig

Halfa bowla Plumcake in a Kirsten. Again.

THEN a Punch Royal Coronation tubo in the Rolling Herf Shack... mmmm Big Time Friday Night! (BTFN)
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Having some Sherlock Holmes and watching Blade Runner.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Having some Sherlock Holmes and watching Blade Runner.
    I just picked up a tin of Sherlock Holmes from Petersons. At first it didn't smell good but it smoked like a dream! A lot cooler then my aromatic does, and a lot dryer!

Yorkshire in the new Dr. G

Already had one in the cob and one in the bent earlier today !!

[SIZE=1]How is my day going........either or [/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Had some Boswell's Berry Cobbler in the car earlier. Having a bowl of Frog Morton in a cob right now.
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

No longer a community member.

Had 3 bowls today, First was some butternut burley, Second some Old Joe Krantz, and Third was some 1Q. Just trying to make up for not smoking during the week.

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Scottish Cake in a Nording. First bowl all week.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Page 12 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast