Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 14 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Wee bit of Caravan in the Barbelle on the back step... BBBBRRR... in my ski gear and still freezing!...

cain't spell Laphroaig

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Wee bit of Caravan in the Barbelle on the back step... BBBBRRR... in my ski gear and still freezing!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

I had some Best Brown Flake by the levy and am having a little Penzance now.
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

No longer a community member.

Can anyone steer me twards a good tabacco? I currently ahve captin black black cavandish. Ill be picking up a cheep cob pipe to do flavor testing in so lay em on me ill try anything once

IHT - look at what others are smoking by their responses in this thread.
    most will say if the tobacco is crap, some will even blather on about how good a tobacco is (i do it all the time).
    there are also the reviews to look through and you'll find honest opinions of tobaccos there as well - instead of asking for suggestions in a topic about what ppl smoked tonight.

2nd edit: i'd also suggest clicking the search feature here in the general pipe forum, just type in "recommendations". you'll get 3 pages of responses, some will even have the thread title show "recommendations". amazing how that works.
    Last edited by IHT; 01-22-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Probably a cobfull of a peretti blend I picked up, followed by a different peretti in a cruddy old briar.

Butternut Burley in a cob whilst contemplating my next bowl. I love considering what to smoke next almost as much as actually smoking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultravox View Post
    ... I love considering what to smoke next almost as much as actually smoking it.
    Sometimes it is quite the decision, but I enjoy it none the less... Speaking of which, I should put something out to air. Hmmmm.... PS Luxury Navy Flake I think

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by Ultravox View Post
    I love considering what to smoke next almost as much as actually smoking it.
    yup. that was the case with me...
    now i wish i had the time to decide. normally i walk up to my dresser (which has my open tins, samples, and pipe racks) and kinda grab and go.

i did grab a majority of my sample baggies to bring to work, and i plan to smoke those down to nothing before i open any more tins. (and i need to seal up my current open tins before they dry out too much)

don't know what i'm gonna smoke on my way home from work, will do that after i post this.
    edit: going with some PCCA Dulcet '96.
    Last edited by IHT; 01-22-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Full grown Puffer Fish paperairplane's Avatar

Had a big cheeseburger, onion rings and a few pints of Guiness for dinner - the natural follow-up to these big, greasy flavors.... 2015 - smoky, ketchupy, vinegary perique-y-ness.
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." E. A. Poe

Dunhill EMP in the big cob.........in about 20-30 more minutes.

[SIZE=1]How is my day going........either or [/SIZE]

IHT

three nuns from the 90's (bonggoy sent for the M.A.W.) in my cquon '07 billiard.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I'm alternately smoking Dark Twist and Red Rapparee today. Might break into an english or balkan, something with a little more oomph, this evening
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I'm debating opening a tin of escudo I bought a month ago. I've got a ton and a half of tobacco already open, and I know this tin hasn't really aged at all (the guy at the store had to take it out of its shipping container, so I know its new ), but its got me salivating. Either way I'm off to finish off a cob of a b&m's curly VA/cav mix, and probably follow it up with some more LNF.

Full grown Puffer Fish paperairplane's Avatar

2015. Again.
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." E. A. Poe

Wellingborough in a MM freehand cob... Thanks to my sps for this pipe! It smokes very well & a full bowl lasts ages. One of these might do me for the night

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Trying my first bowl of C&D Cajun Kake. It doesn't seem to be loaded with Perique but the Perique has a great spice to it.
    Reserved for future use....

Page 14 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast