Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 15 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Breaking in the new Boswell with some Autumn Blend mmmmm yummy. I'm saving the Christmas Cookie for a rainy evening....tomorrow...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Breaking in the new Boswell with some Autumn Blend mmmmm yummy. I'm saving the Christmas Cookie for a rainy evening....tomorrow

Squadron Leader in my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Rhodesian.
    I turned 21 in prison serving life without parol.

IHT

neighbor wanted to talk about work, so we had cigars - mine was a Juan Lopez Sel #2 that i got from my SPS (parisian pimp).

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    neighbor wanted to talk about work, so we had cigars - mine was a Juan Lopez Sel #2 that i got from my SPS (parisian pimp).
    That is one cigar that I have always wanted to buy and just never have. Been in the cart a couple times but always replaced it with something else. But tonight I had a bowl of Escudo in a Tinsky. Also, just hit 3,000 post for a second time, should probably go start a thread about it in the everything but cigars forum and congratulate myself.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by kheffelf View Post
    That is one cigar that I have always wanted to buy and just never have. Been in the cart a couple times but always replaced it with something else. But tonight I had a bowl of Escudo in a Tinsky. Also, just hit 3,000 post for a second time, should probably go start a thread about it in the everything but cigars forum and congratulate myself.
    nanners!!!

as far as the J.Lo #2 is concerned, it's one of my favorite robustos. if you could manage to find a cab from '03, you'd probably have your favorite cigar for life.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    nanners!!!

as far as the J.Lo #2 is concerned, it's one of my favorite robustos. if you could manage to find a cab from '03, you'd probably have your favorite cigar for life.
    Maybe you can take them away (nanners) again once you delete this thread again. But seriously just looked around how about September 07, yep that is all I could find at the moment. I will keep searching. To stay on topic I had a bowl of Dark Star this morning.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

IHT

no nanners for you!

at lunch i had half a bowl of A&C Petersens "Curly Cut" from '97. that's the tin that doesn't exist kinda thing, was a sample tin with no label, other than a sticky with what it was and the date. a few months of moistening up and opening the mason jar is what pipe smoking is all about.

this sh*t is awesome.
    and normally i don't smell the room note, but i could with this stuff. i love the smell of va/pers after lunch.
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Christmas Cookie as promised......nice and smooth. I smoked it way too fast it was so good:-)

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I finished up my night with a bowl of McClellands blending orientals in my Big Ben
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Full grown Puffer Fish paperairplane's Avatar

2015 again - I have been trying to work through what I have open before I buy more of anything, and I think if I stick to one thing for a week or so I get a better overall impression, as I think time of day - mood - etc affect my like / dislike of a particular blend.

If I have a few blends that I have smoked exclusively for a week or so, and I still reach for it - I must have at least some affinity for it. If I am smoking it just to "get rid of something open", then I can move it down the purchase again list.
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." E. A. Poe

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Finished off a tin of Deep Hollow. First tin to bite the dust.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Moo-ism translator, Esq

More C&D Kajun Kake. The insweetened VA Cavendish really gives this a different body than other VA's....I like
    Reserved for future use....

Mac Baren Virginia Flake with a spot of Great Expectations to help send me off to the 'land of nod'. Dickens and a pipe: a most pleasant way to round off the day even if it's not the most conventional student approach to an evening.

Young Puffer Fish

1792 with a nice glass of port
    'nuff said

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Old Gowrie tonight. Luv the weekends. About the only time I get to smoke.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Page 15 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast