Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 16 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Smoked a nice bowl of Black Russian in my Perkins Aztec Manzanita , right done to the bottom. Still smells ...

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Smoked a nice bowl of Black Russian in my Perkins Aztec Manzanita, right done to the bottom. Still smells good on the mustache.

Now I'm sipping on some yerba mate doing some photo retouching.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Today was all about Affordable Pipes' Guy's Navy Blend
    Reserved for future use....

IHT

i'm jealous, i need a smoke today...
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

No longer a community member.

Ive probably had 6 bowls today but the latest two have been Cades Cove Cavendish and Mellow Moonshine. Great no bite blends IMO. If you like those types of tobacco I highly recommend those blends. Im seriously considering buying another 8 oz before I head out of Gatlinburg.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I had Odessa this evening, and Frog Morton On the Bayou for a closer tonight
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I skied this morning (it was a beautiful Utah bluebird day), went to a Sundance movie, and took the dogs on a long walk. What a killer day! Oh yeah, while walking the pups I had two coins of Escudo in my Rad squashed tomato, and it was really good!

IHT

had half a bowl of "haddos undelight" in a tim west freehand. DGTing the other half in hopes that the tobacco fairy turns it into something tolerable overnight.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    had half a bowl of "haddos undelight" in a tim west freehand. DGTing the other half in hopes that the tobacco fairy turns it into something tolerable overnight.
    One attribute of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result, Greg. I thought we already went thru this...

Hey, have you ever had C&D Kajun Kake? With it's VA Cavendish it has a hint of that same thing as Haddos...the dark, peppery confusing taste we didn't like. BUT it's just a hint, so it's actually quite interesting.

Here is So Cal it was a gloriously sunny morning but the weather chic's were saying that by 1800 tonight we were in for a good one. Yep, we're on Storm Watch!! {shudder}
    Well the clouds slowly gathered during the day and at precisely 1758 the first drops started to fall at my house. Now it's blowing and raining hard. I'll tell you what, this weather chic is worth her weight in gold today, even if she didn't look the way she does.
    Reserved for future use....

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    Hey, have you ever had C&D Kajun Kake? With it's VA Cavendish it has a hint of that same thing as Haddos...the dark, peppery confusing taste we didn't like. BUT it's just a hint, so it's actually quite interesting.
    had it, wasn't a fan.
    not bad, but not good either.

PM incoming.

MacBaren Dark Twist in a Boswell freehand poker
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Started the evening with Autumn Blend and finished with Frog Morton. I liked the FM much better this time. The Latakia is just pretty strong. I may order some FM on the Town to see if I like that better.

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

On Mad Hatter's recommendation opened a tin of Barbary Coast. I think some open time will help as it was tough to keep lit but some nice flavors.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Yet more LNF, its just so tasty!

Followed it up with some Peretti Dundee, ok, but not quite to my taste.

IHT

after doing about 7 loads of clothes, and a load of dishes, it was in the 50's outside in KC... scooped about 1/2 months worth of dog poo... still have another 1.5 months worth to go (whenever the snow finally melts - only half my back yard gets hit with sun in the winter).

so, decided to enjoy the sun before it sat. dressed in black shirt, black sweats, black leather jacket (old asics running shoes), drinking some Oatmeal Stout (black), chose my black blasted Rad Davis squashed tomato and some PS Luxury BullsEye Flake...
    had an excellent schmoke (no pancake). my little cocker spaniel loves to hang out in the snow, just laying around, chewing sticks, lounging. the black lab... not so much.
    so, she jumped up on my lap, wet feet and all... soaked through my slick sweats. bah, i'm doin' the laundry, who cares.

highly enjoyable. sh*tloads better than freezing my azz off in the garage for the past couple months (global warming my ass).

came back inside to cook dinner, eat, do more laundry, and another load of dishes.
    then grabbed my Leonardo Da Vinci ball and filled it with McC VA #27, drank a Lipton Green tea, apple flavor (don't gag, it's actually pretty darn good).

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

had some B&M aromatic earlier and now I'm having some frog morton in one of my larger cobs... first smoke(s) in 3 or 4 days.
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel Reserve® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

Page 16 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast