Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hadf some PW&W High Hat so far...probably moving the GH Brown Bogie after dinner...

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Hadf some PW&W High Hat so far...probably moving the GH Brown Bogie after dinner
    Reserved for future use....

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

Escudo in my Stanwell bamboo. Thank you Santa!!!

couple bowls of thunder road in a peterson, seemed a pretty good match.
    “I like women. I don't understand them, but I like them.” - Sean Connery

Some Dorchester in a bent Pete bulldog. Great combination!

IHT

oddly enough, the marriott has smoking rooms... even more odd, germany must have recently passed laws banning smoking in public spots like bars, etc.

i've got a splitting headeache here at 4am... no meds, no chiropractor, gotta pay 4 Euro for a small bottle of pepsi light, another 3 euro for a sample size of pringles...

my room is about 55*F, i can't get the damn heater to put out heat (it's not a radiator like normal).

my head hurts so much, i feel like
    "To be second guessed, you have to be the first guesser."

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

damn, Greg. glad you made it safely, but sounds like that headache sucks! cold cold compress with a washcloth on your forehead; while laying back, will help some. feel better so you can take advantage of that room!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Scottish Cake in my forum Tinsky. Greg get off your azz and feel better; you're in Germany ya big baby!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Some squadron leader in a cruddy basket pipe. Still tasted prety good.

cain't spell Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    ...my head hurts so much, i feel like
    Oh no! You poor thing! I sure know how about those travel headaches. Are you drinking enough water?? If you can pound a couple pints of hotel water, go for it, then a nice soothing hot shower, and remember to breathe. What sometimes works for me is shaking my head really hard. No really! Yeah!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

cain't spell Laphroaig

Just finished slicing off a few slivers from this exquisite 3 yo Kendal Black XX Twist, can't decide which pipe for it... it is whooooaaaaa just to look at, covered in sparkly resin like something else I remember from college. Mmmm...

What's REALLY hilarious is how this stuff looks in the can. And a posted pic would get me.
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Puffing on some Frog Morton OTB tonight... I felt that my tin had reached a good moisture level, but its biting the roof of my mouth a little...

IHT

Wink Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    Greg get off your azz and feel better; you're in Germany ya big baby!
    shut it, pete. i was out walking around all day after being up all day before... i took a shower and hit the bed around 3pm (8am CST), and when i got up, i had a headache.
    at breakfast, i found out that all 4 of us that flew yesterday woke up with massive headaches around the same time.

can't drink the bottled water because i'm not paying over $5 for a small bottle of water, just can't justify that.

joan, i can't shake my head really hard, i may paralyze myself. yes, i have a very 'tricky' neck and back. i have lost about 30% range of motion in my neck due to my motorcycle accident... so, shaking my head hard/fast is totally out of the question.

anywho, headache is gone after i had breakfast and some good german coffee. one of the workers in the hotel overheard us all talking about the heat (or lack of) in our rooms, and i just got back to my room after work and they gave me a space heater... obviously my heater isn't working, because my co-workers rooms were too hot.

about to light up a bowl of Three Nuns before i head to dinner tonight (just to make sure i stayed on topic).

edit: internet in the hotel is 69 Euro for the week (so over $100).

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    shut it, pete. i was out walking around all day after being up all day before... i took a shower and hit the bed around 3pm (8am CST), and when i got up, i had a headache.
    at breakfast, i found out that all 4 of us that flew yesterday woke up with massive headaches around the same time.

can't drink the bottled water because i'm not paying over $5 for a small bottle of water, just can't justify that.

joan, i can't shake my head really hard, i may paralyze myself. yes, i have a very 'tricky' neck and back. i have lost about 30% range of motion in my neck due to my motorcycle accident... so, shaking my head hard/fast is totally out of the question.

anywho, headache is gone after i had breakfast and some good german coffee. one of the workers in the hotel overheard us all talking about the heat (or lack of) in our rooms, and i just got back to my room after work and they gave me a space heater... obviously my heater isn't working, because my co-workers rooms were too hot.

about to light up a bowl of Three Nuns before i head to dinner tonight (just to make sure i stayed on topic).

edit: internet in the hotel is 69 Euro for the week (so over $100).
    Dude, I heard rubbing a little vagisil on your forehead does wonders for your condition Haha, I'm glad that you are back in Germany though, just remember, everytime you bitch about prices there, at least you aren't in Japan for Yama Sakura! In fact, I'd gladly pay Germany prices to avoid another consecutive MRXs/Warfighters at balmy Fort Hood in June AND July- now that blew! Enjoy that bowl, I'm going to load a bowl of 03 Cheer for my drive down the mountain. I'm going to see the VA today to get evaluated for my disability; Uncle Sam better get ready to open that checkbook. "Hey Sammy, remember that knee reconstruction, broken hip, head injuries, and back injury? PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY!!!"

IHT

Quote Originally Posted by pistol View Post
    Dude, I heard rubbing a little vagisil on your forehead does wonders for your condition
    IHT - funniest thing i've read in a while, jackass.

Enjoy that bowl, I'm going to load a bowl of 03 Cheer for my drive down the mountain.
    IHT - hey, i saw a job open up in Montana i'm going to apply for... i know it's still a good distance from you, but maybe a road trip might be in order if my circumstances change.

I'm going to see the VA today to get evaluated for my disability; Uncle Sam better get ready to open that checkbook. "Hey Sammy, remember that knee reconstruction, broken hip, head injuries, and back injury? PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY!!!"
    IHT - that explains what the hell is wrong with you. i just figured it was a genetic ugly stick that got ahold of you.
    in the quote.
    i'm outtie, headen to a guesthouse for dinner.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Past couple nights I have had some Hal o the Wynd, Black XX, and Louisiana Flake.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

Page 2 of 1257 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast