Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 205 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 18845

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Small bowl of Dark Star by the fireplace....

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

Small bowl of Dark Star by the fireplace.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Had a bowl of HOTW when I got home, now smoking a bowl of Anniversary Kake. Yum! I think my perique aversion must be over.

Up-n-coming tobacco dork dmkerr's Avatar

Yesterday it was Esoterica Dorchester in an LJ Hatter, Larsen's Old Fashioned in a Stanwell, McClellands Oriental #1 in a Charatan and McClellands Grand Samsun in an Upshall. Nice day!

SG FVF in a Bjarne brandy this morning. Getting kinda cold for my outdoorsman-thing.

For the afternoon, a bowl of C&D Exhausted Rooster loaded and ready in a Bjarne rhodesian. Hope the sun sticks it lil sunny head out so I don't freeze my rear end off.
    Ron aka RJ aka RJPuffs
    --
    Old age isn't too bad, when you consider the alternative.

Young Puffer Fish

Smoking a bowl of Penzance with a nice cup of home roast Kenyan micro lot. What a beautiful pairing. They play well together. 1+1 does equal 3.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Requiem's Avatar

FMOTT in a Savinelli;
    Black Mallory in a Hilson

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

I had a bowl of PS Luxury Bullseye
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

Smoking a bowl of Aged Burley Flake right now, gonna have some Bracken Flake later.
    “While you smoke, rub the bowl occasionally along the side of your nose. Briar has an affinity for your natural oils.” -My cellar.-

Puffer Fish with many spikes Requiem's Avatar

Going late to bed, so I'm about to have some more FMOTT in a Big Ben bent dublin (which is one of the pipes I pick the less)

Last night I smoked my last bowl of Dorchester in an LJ Hatter and a bowl of Larsen's Old Fashioned in a no-name brandy-shaped pipe.

I have a big bowl of FVF waiting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseman View Post
    I have a big bowl of FVF waiting for me.
    Ok so three bowls of FVF later I'm in awe of this stuff.

What a thing to say when I just finished my tin of FVF last night and have sworn a solemn oath not to touch my other tin...

HOTW for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    What a thing to say when I just finished my tin of FVF last night and have sworn a solemn oath not to touch my other tin...
    Sounds like time to order some more eh

Last night I cracked a tin of McClellands #25 matured virginia and puffed it in a Viprati. That should have satisfied me but it took a bowl of Escudo in a Mastro de Paja to do that.