Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 21 of 1257 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast

Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

This is a discussion on Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES within the General Pipe Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I've gotta finnish off my FVF (seems popular on this page) but I've only got enough for one of those ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Tonights Smoke II - FOR PIPES

I've gotta finnish off my FVF (seems popular on this page) but I've only got enough for one of those minicobs. I think I'll follow it with a bowl of some Peretti Boston Slices (straight VA).

Had a bowl of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy earlier this afternoon.

After dinner I might get into the Luxury Bullseye or try some of the Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning Flake or Back Porch that Stewart sent me.

[SIZE=1]How is my day going........either or [/SIZE]

I noticed that the Feb tobacco of the month is McC#2015, so I rubbed a bunch out earlier & have had it drying for an hour or so now. Just need to decide on which pipe to stuff & whether I'll have one or two bowls...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Will_S's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SAjunidog View Post
    I've gotta finnish off my FVF (seems popular on this page) but I've only got enough for one of those minicobs. I think I'll follow it with a bowl of some Peretti Boston Slices (straight VA).
    FVF rocks

Had a bowl of Irish Flake in a ser jac bent bulldog this pm while playing chess with a bud. Been smoking alot of cigars lately and the bowl of irish flake was sublime, great dark smoky / carmely flavor, didnt realize how much I missed it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Mad Hatter's Avatar

A bowl of Brair Fox in my Stanwell 145
    MOO spelled up-side-down and backwards is OOW

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Escudo tonight in a Nording bent rhodesian.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

No longer a community member.

Had some dunhill 965 this evening.

Carter Hall in the 2007 Tinsky Christmas pipe and Old Gowrie in the Tinsky tankard. I guess it was a Tinsky day.
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JacksonCognac's Avatar

Smoking some MacBaren's Latakia Blend... it's a little bitey but I'm enjoying it. More importantly I'm enjoying a break from the drink-till-you drop fest known as mardi gras.
    The two eleven mark, based on the medival symbol for steel, appears only on Steel ReserveĀ® high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes wharfrathoss's Avatar

2 last bowls of the day were rattray's red raparee (old blend) & rattray's 3 noggins (old blend) w/an xtra pinch of latakia
    There's nothing so bad in life that it can't be made worse by a lousy cigar.

kvm
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes kvm's Avatar

Just finished a bowl of Barbary Coast. Getting ready for kickoff.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

"The truly great are never deterred by the truth!" - Anon-y-mouse

Syrian Super Balkan in a Yorkshire Meer lined

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Smoked a balkan blend from a local b&m (its not really something I like, sadly). Then I ran into a fellow piper and we traded blends, so I ended up smoking a bowl of his lane RLP-6 in a clunky rusticated basket pipe. The RLP tasted ok, but was fairly mild. Always good to find another smoker though.

cain't spell Laphroaig

Wooo! Smoked all day long!

Started the morning with a cute Fonseca? something corona wrapped in tissue paper (thanks Nic!). The pipage started after that with a noon bowl of that divine Dorchester, in the Kirsten car pipe. It's official: Mr. Dorchester is my new favorite boyfriend.

After a couple more cigars, followed with a new-to-me blend, McB's Navy Flake, while watching the StuporBowl. I didn't know you could fold and stuff those sheets in a bowl and expect a good smoke, but wow!

The Navy Flake is a nice alternate for the Plumcake, too. Yum!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Esoterica Dorchester in the 07 forum pipe and Haddo's Delight in a Boswell spiral
    But real men--real men prefer their women like pipes. They knock them gently and care for them always. No man shares his pipes!!!